A Prequel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No prequel to this game thanks..

not because i didnt like it, but because its unnecessary....im not too thrilled with all the FE8 hate going on here though..i enjoyed the hell out of that game mainly because CC was so much fun..

No prequel to this game thanks..

not because i didnt like it, but because its unnecessary....im not too thrilled with all the FE8 hate going on here though..i enjoyed the hell out of that game mainly because CC was so much fun..

I agree. I don't see how they could tie the story in with the monsters and everything.

And FE8 just doesn't seem as deep as the other FEs...

I'd rather see a prequal to the Elibe stories featuring the scouring with the eight legendary heros as lords and the final boss being Idoun. The idea of a Magvel prequal does sound good but I can't think of what the story would be.

I'd rather see a prequal to the Elibe stories featuring the scouring with the eight legendary heros as lords and the final boss being Idoun. The idea of a Magvel prequal does sound good but I can't think of what the story would be.

By that token, we'd also need a 12 Crusader prequel for FE4/5 and an Ashera's War prequel for FE9/10. That's just supposed to be backstory, to the best of my understanding.

And keep in mind that IS pulled FE7 as a prequel for FE6, and somehow giving it a plot (since the two games are connected by exactly two plot threads (Zephiel and Desmond, and dragons being powerful)).

A game with the past war would be great for any continent.

That's true what they did for FE7 so maybe they could do something like Fado as the lord, princess Ismaire, prince Vigarde, and the parents of some of the playable characters. The story could have little to do with monsters. Like some bad guy wants to use the sacred stones power to conquer the world but gets stopped and at the las second realeases the final boss a monster (not the demon king). It might be a little to close to FE7's story though.