FE5 Tier List

Mekkah

I'm sorry, but there is so much wrong here. I'll only say 2.

Robert is shit, and Saphy is the best character in the game.

HAHAHAHA

A

MARTY BETTER THAN LIFIS AND LARA?

You don't know what you're doing.

Edited by Julius

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty is actual good....with odo and sety all od his stats are amazing.

I know Marty can be good, but to surpass Sety and Galzus is a bit.... >_>

Also, Lara should be in top tier IMO...

Edited by Fury

I'm sorry, but there is so much wrong here. I'll only say 1.

Saphy is the best character in the game.

Fix'd. Robert is nowhere near shit.

And does Scroll abuse count in the FE5 Tier?

Fix'd. Robert is nowhere near shit.

And does Scroll abuse count in the FE5 Tier?

Agreed. To some, Robert can be the best Bow user. Though personally I prefer Tanya.

As much as I want to say yes........I'm afraid not?

Bows are shit.

No enemy phase action = less exp = not leveling as quickly = lower level = lower weapon rank = worse.
Edited by Julius

Agreed. To some, Robert can be the best Bow user. Though personally I prefer Tanya.

As much as I want to say yes........I'm afraid not?

Tanya is cuuuuuuuuute. I like her, too. She's my favorite unmounted archer.

Bows are shit.

Just because you can't use Bow correctly, you have no right to call it shit, sir.

I'm not a fan of bow either, but I do respect them. They can be useful.

Scrolls exist, but just like bands, stat boosters and BEXP, they're limited, and you can't assume you have them all the time, and they're still chance based.

Marty is a failure even with Sety and Odo scrolls. Even if he gets it for 15 level-ups (this is a massive amount), he still only has like 6-7 Spd. Everyone else can pretty much cap Spd super easily with the Sety scroll.

His Skl is even more pathetic. He doesn't max Skl even if he has the Odo scroll for every single one of his levels (he gets around 18), and that's at 20/20, which he's obviously never making.

EDIT: Bows would be more useful, except fliers are really uncommon enemies in FE5, and enemy Pegs are retarded every time you face them. And bow users can't capture. And then Robert has underleveledness issues. He's above average, perhaps, but not in the fucking God tier.

Edited by Mekkah

If you're going to be a douche about my tier list, have the balls to go and point out in that topic what's wrong with it, instead of making one for yourself with lots of flaws.

I mean, wtf? Marty above Lifis? Misha above Parn? Shanam above Salem? Dagua as worst unit?

1. I started the new topic, because your had five pages, so it would be difficult to point it out.

2. I am not insulting your tier list, I am saying I disagree with it.

3.Dagda is the worst unit. Who else would be worse?

Correction

Lifis

Misha

Parn

Marty

Shanam

Slaem

In a game where there are no people that give you 10000 gold on the third chapter, having bargain is more useful than a slow mage with no luck.

Bows are great in this game.

Marty also starts off with 0 skill and is stuck to axes..

bows after promotion.

Did you see his promotion gains? 5 to skill and 6 to speed!

3.Dagda is the worst unit. Who else would be worse?

Farty. I mean Marty.

Lifis should go to omnipotent.

bows after promotion.

BOWS ARE SHIT. I explained this.

And he's stuck with axes at first tier, so I am right anyway.

Edited by Julius

Nah, I consider someone with luck, def, build, hp and potential speed and skill to be better than a prepremote oaf who does not gain ANY stats at all. (not to mention has terrible statring stats)

BOWS ARE SHIT. I explained this.

you did not explain anything, you just typed that in with no reasons. pure bluster.

Edited by MaraeSceptre

Who cares if it has 5 pages? Does that stop you from posting?

You're saying it's completely unagreeable, but my topic doesn't have a mob of people disagreeing with me.

Whoever it is, it isn't Dagda, who is your second best, sometimes best unit for the first four maps, and then still one of your best when he rejoins. He's actually better than Marty for most of the game, if not all of it.

In a game where there are no people that give you 10000 gold on the third chapter, having bargain is more useful than a slow mage with no luck.

Shanam's utility consists solely of Bargain, and only for lategame. His stats are the worst ever. Salem has staves, 1~2 range, and if you have Marty anywhere above Bottom, you have no right to call any unit slow. His Spd is actually fairly decent (7 Spd, 40% growth, can become 70% with Sety scroll).

(not to mention has terrible statring stats)

This is fucking nonsense.

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=marty&game=5

Marty doesn't? 0 SPEED AND SKILL.

I consider someone with luck, def, build, hp and potential speed and skill to be better than a prepremote oaf who does not gain ANY stats at all.

Even with a Sety and Odo scroll he has 40 and 45% growth in skill and speed respectively..

you did not explain anything, you just typed that in with no reasons. pure bluster.

Read your own thread more carefully.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...st&p=284665

Edited by Julius

Who cares if it has 5 pages? Does that stop you from posting?

You're saying it's completely unagreeable, but my topic doesn't have a mob of people disagreeing with me.

Whoever it is, it isn't Dagda, who is your second best, sometimes best unit for the first four maps, and then still one of your best when he rejoins. He's actually better than Marty for most of the game, if not all of it.

It is all opinion, and the first post of a tier is usually not perfect. Thats why there is an edit feature.

You are contradicting yourself, if you are saying that dagda is better than othin halvan for the first four chapters, is basically saying that he is better than someone with wrath, and stats that easily surpass his after say, 3 level ups.

Better than marty for about 6/7 chapter until, you get sety/odo scrolls.

You are contradicting yourself, if you are saying that dagda is better than othin halvan for the first four chapters, is basically saying that he is better than someone with wrath,

Because he is.

No enemy phase action = less exp = not leveling as quickly = lower level = lower weapon rank = worse.

The pharae is balanced out by being able to attack most units from range= more xp=levels= weapon rank=SUPERB

bow users are usually the ones that can get to 20 to be premoted first.

Because he is.

no he is not, only for maybe the first two chapters, at about 2x they both surpass him.

Edited by MaraeSceptre

You are contradicting yourself, if you are saying that dagda is better than othin halvan for the first four chapters, is basically saying that he is better than someone with wrath, and stats that easily surpass his after say, 3 level ups.

That's the purpose of a pre-promoted unit right? To be a powerhouse in the early game, and suck in the later chapters?

Dagda is stronger than Othin and Halvan indeed in the first four chapters, but after that you will benched him. Meanwhile Marty started as weaker than Othin and Halvan since the beginning, and he doesn't have the growth to make up for it.

In some occasion you could get a good Marty if you are lucky. But this game hates its player's luck. >_>

Even though he turned out to be good, he is no way that high.

Edited by Fury

You ignored most of my fucking post. What the fuck.

The pharae is balanced out by being able to attack most units from range= more xp=levels= weapon rank=SUPERB

bow users are usually the ones that can get to 20 to be premoted first.

Your logic makes no sense. You didn't deny ANYTHING I said, and you made new claims?

Bow users ARE NOT GETTING ACTION ON THE ENEMY PHASE, SO THEY WILL NOT BE GETTING MANY KILLS. How many times must I say this?

no he is not, only for maybe the first two chapters, at about 2x they both surpass him.

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=dagda&game=5

Those are better stats than Othin and Halvan at chapter 3.

Kid, no offense, you know nothing about this game. I suggest you start again from the basics.

Edited by Julius

Bow users ARE NOT GETTING ACTION ON THE ENEMY PHASE, SO THEY WILL NOT BE GETTING MANY KILLS. How many times must I say this?

That's not really a problem actually. They can kill just fine. It's not like your other units are so godly that the enemies will die in one counterattack.

You're trying to debate with me AGAIN. It's futile.

That's not really a problem actually. They can kill just fine. It's not like your other units are so godly that the enemies will die in one counterattack.

Your units ARE GODLY.

They can kill just fine. IN THE PLAYER PHASE.

In the enemy phase, your units like Othin will be getting attacked. And he will be murdering things.

In 776, killing enemies isn't the problem. Surviving them is.

Edited by Julius

He can still get "action" on enemy phrase.

Say- an archer attacks him, mage, boss with ranged weapon.

Not that big of a deal.

I know these games quite well actually, and since you hardly have any idea on what you dont know you should consider to stop blabbering.

What YOU have been saying hardly makes any sense.

Edited by MaraeSceptre