Friend lists are stupid...

Knife

They are so pointless. What do you need them for? Did you forget who your friends are and need to look at your friends list to see who they are? Or do you want to show off and show people who your friends are?

Note: I don't hate any of you, I just needed a good rant.

It's useful for PM lists IIRC.

Personally, I find it easier to go to the member's page and send message or look at a post of the member and send message.

We do friends list so we can make fun of those who don't have friends.

That's a good point.

I usually don't pay much attention to the list, although I will always approve an offer when it's made. I just don't add them too, hence nobody being listed on my profile. I usually consider folks my friends unless they hate me, but not many people do. So don't worry if you don't show up on my Friend's List, I just don't feel the need to use it.

Huh...

Well, I only put people on my list I consider a friend. If they act like an asshole, or end a friendship, I take them off. Sometimes I am late to the punch though. I didn't add Reborn until almost a month after he added me; not because I didn't like Reborn, and not because I didn't think he was a friend. Because I didn't remember to do it. So, if you're not on my list, I either can't stand your existence, or I am too stupid to add you by now.

~Blue Fox.

Huh...

Well, I only put people on my list I consider a friend. If they act like an asshole, or end a friendship, I take them off. Sometimes I am late to the punch though. I didn't add Reborn until almost a month after he added me; not because I didn't like Reborn, and not because I didn't think he was a friend. Because I didn't remember to do it. So, if you're not on my list, I either can't stand your existence, or I am too stupid to add you by now.

~Blue Fox.

I promise you Sothe, you don't have to sign your posts. We can all see who posted them.