May 2021 Special Heroes Silhouettes

31 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Didn't they give us Annnnnnnd... who is she? Another Peg lady even.

Yeah, but like I said they typically don't make a habit of picking complete unknowns and even then, Annand's CYL vote total (685) is still higher than Juno's despite the former arguably being more obscure.

Plus, I assume that that was actually a smart move on IS's part. By going with Annand instead of Brigid, they could save the latter for the next FE4 Gen 1 banner instead of using Brigid up alongside Erinys.

31 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although, I can see you being right that they wouldn't use her for a seasonal silhouette tease, have they ever used unpopular characters for those?

The last couple sets had: 

Tharja and Raphael
Valentine's 2021 didn't get silhouettes
Severa and Inigo
Tana and Innes

49 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, but like I said they typically don't make a habit of picking complete unknowns and even then, Annand's CYL vote total (685) is still higher than Juno's despite the former arguably being more obscure.

Plus, I assume that that was actually a smart move on IS's part. By going with Annand instead of Brigid, they could save the latter for the next FE4 Gen 1 banner instead of using Brigid up alongside Erinys.

The last couple sets had: 

Tharja and Raphael
Valentine's 2021 didn't get silhouettes
Severa and Inigo
Tana and Innes

They used Bartre for a seasonal silhouette last year, right?

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Honestly, Juno would make no sense as a seasonal just on the basis that she’s even more irrelevant than Sigrun or Tanith and those two also had Sanaki dev in their favor.

Plus, I don’t even think that the right character has a ponytail anyways. That doesn’t look like a ponytail to me, at any rate.

The ponytail has been pointed out, and she's holding a bouquet that appears to have some sort of ice/snow theme which fits Ilia well. She's also married to Zealot, which fits the banner theme.

As for popularity, well, she's a pretty lady. Besides, we have both a TT slot and a demote slot for less popular character choices.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

They used Bartre for a seasonal silhouette last year, right?

I checked and yeah, and it was him and the character he leeched off of Fir (who, at least by FE6 standards, is popular).

1 hour ago, Florete said:

The ponytail has been pointed out, and she's holding a bouquet that appears to have some sort of ice/snow theme which fits Ilia well. She's also married to Zealot, which fits the banner theme.

The ponytail fine, my dumb ass missed that but the bouquet doesn't mean anything. Sanaki got a Nifl one in the past, and Begnion is not the snow country of Tellius.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

As for popularity, well, she's a pretty lady. Besides, we have both a TT slot and a demote slot for less popular character choices.

Looks without popularity can only take you so far (and Juno isn't even that impressive). It did little to help Igrene and her New Heroes banner back in 2019.

Also, those less popular character choices rarely tend to be as amazingly unpopular as Juno.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Looks without popularity can only take you so far (and Juno isn't even that impressive).

Says you.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It did little to help Igrene and her New Heroes banner back in 2019.

What does this even mean?