Pick my team for runthrough!

Ok, I've played SS a few too many times and its getting kind of old. I want to spice it up a bit by letting other people choose my team. Anyone who's interested can post the six characters they want me to use, in order of prefrence. After two or three days I'll take the top 6 characters and use them in a playthrough and let you know how it goes. Lords are an available option. I'm just getting kind of tired of using the same characters over and over.

Or, in a twist, I could do a greatknight only playthrough. Franz, Forde, Kyle, Gilliam, Amelia, Duessel. Your choice.

6 people, great knight only? Weak man, weak.

Solo it with someone imo.

Anyway, use Garcia.

I've done a Lute only solo, that was kinda tricky in Ephriam HM, specially on the ships. And especially since I didn't get the guiding ring in Ch5. And I don't use healers on my solos. :[

Okay, tallying up the votes my team consists of Garcia, Ross, Amelia, Ewan, and Natasha. There is a three way tie for the last slot, between Marisa, L'Arachel, and Dozla. First person to post gets to chose which one of those makes it.

My team has all the trainees. This should be interesting.

Allrighty, that's my team. I'll turn Garcia into a Warrior, Ross will be a Hero, Natasha and L'Arachel will be Valkyries per request, I'm leaning towards making Amelia a Paladin so I will have an 8 Mov unit available, but I might go Cavalier > Great Knight if my Valkyries turn out to be sufficient. Ewan will probably be a Druid to complete my magic triangle, but might go for super trainee. I'll need to crunch his stats again to see which caps suit him better.