Why do most the healers suck?

Mist is pretty good because she's mounted (lolsexjokelol) and can move further than others. Elincia and Micaiah are good for healing too. Other than that... no. Not really. They suck.

I dunno, it seems like Healers got nerfed in this game... In PoR, Rhys pretty much killed everything in sight when he became a Bishop. So much so, that he could hold his own on the front lines. They seem sort of...overshadowed in RD.

Laura is actually very good, as she has what Micaiah does not: speed. Elincia, Micaiah, Mist, Laura. All useful healers. Rhys. I can't say for sure, but I don't think so. Get Oliver away.....

Yeah, healers may 'suck', but they are some of the most useful characters in the game. (remember in Pt 2, where you get NO healers besides Elincia, and she's only around for P and F)

And I like using Bexp on healers (to get them up to 99, so that the next heal levels them up) and premoting them so they don't die as easily.

I find Laura pretty good, as she's the only healer in the DB for part 1, shame about her bad skill and speed caps, wastes her good growths

as far as healers go, i don't bother with any besides elincia, mist, and micaiah.....

usually i just give the sage i'm using a staff and let them heal.

i think its frustrating that priests can't use anything besides staffs to attack

what i did once, was I had Ilyana attack the boss on part 4 chapter 3 (the one where the BK appears) with a heal staff A LOT. She did a little damage but they guy kept attacking her doing less damage then she recovered and when the boss ran out of weapons i just attacked him while he recovered his health because of the staff he had equipped. She started at "E" and ended up at "B" on just the one guy. She would've gone more, but the staff ended up killing him

and best of all, i didn't lose a single shot of the heal staff. It was still in perfect condition :D

what i did once, was I had Ilyana attack the boss on part 4 chapter 3 (the one where the BK appears) with a heal staff A LOT. She did a little damage but they guy kept attacking her doing less damage then she recovered and when the boss ran out of weapons i just attacked him while he recovered his health because of the staff he had equipped. She started at "E" and ended up at "B" on just the one guy. She would've gone more, but the staff ended up killing him

and best of all, i didn't lose a single shot of the heal staff. It was still in perfect condition :D

oh! i'll try that next time!!!

Sounds a little long winded to me...

is actually isnt. Try it!

ilyana has the strength to pull that off.

hellz yeah she does. She has more than heather...

I see you like doing 0 damage with 23 crit a lot, eh?

It raises weapon level fast, and if you can do any damage, it doesn't take durability.

hellz yeah she does. She has more than heather...

Sad, yet true.