Things that don't make sense

Knife

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so after playing FE7, something just hit me about Nils and Ninian: Apparently, they can not stay in the human world for too long because they'll die or something. So, despite Nils and Ninian being half-human, they can not freakin' live in human world for so long. WTF?

^ Quit making FE6 more despressing than it i...oh that epxlains why we never see Roys mother

I thought if anything staying in human form for too long would kill them, they would occasionally have to transform.

One of the Florina supports implies this. I think it is Florina - Ninian A rank where Florina says she once saw the legendry Ice Dragon near her home. Applying the theory of small world Florina saw Ninian.

I don't know I think somewhere in this topic some one said "how the lords fight with the underlings", actually it was very common in the middle ages for the lords and commanders to be fighting on the fields with the men.

but something that doesn't make sense is how you can guage a person's hit points at all

^ Quit making FE6 more despressing than it i...oh that epxlains why we never see Roys mother

I thought if anything staying in human form for too long would kill them, they would occasionally have to transform.

One of the Florina supports implies this. I think it is Florina - Ninian A rank where Florina says she once saw the legendry Ice Dragon near her home. Applying the theory of small world Florina saw Ninian.

Um...Florina WANTS to meet the Ice Dragon, but she never could. And I think the said Ice Dragon is Ninian's mother.

My guess is, the air in the human world was more polluted than in the Dragon's realm. It weakened their bodies, and considering that Ninian and Nils lost their powers before...

My guess is, the air in the human world was more polluted than in the Dragon's realm. It weakened their bodies, and considering that Ninian and Nils lost their powers before...

Explained in FE6 in the chapter against Jahn.

And the fact that Nils and Ninian seem to take after their mom instead of their dad.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Why Black Knight is the commander of 4-E-2 and has no authority stars while Levail has 2

Why the senators have no authority stars and Sanaki has 4 despite never being the commander

Besides story purposes, what's the point of some characters having authority stars if those stars never affect the gameplay (Nailah, Naesala, Sanaki, Pelleas, Skrimir's probably helps the other units in part 3 so I could understand him having stars)

Why there are so many forced characters in FE10 compared to other FEs

How did Nergal live so long?

I mean, he's Nils and Ninian's father, and Ninian used to live in Ilia (which must have been before the Scouring 1,000 years ago), which makes Nergal more than 1,000 years old. So when he first met Athos, he must have already been a few hundred years old... yet he hadn't yet learned how to feed on others' life force...

...so how did he live so long?

How did Nergal live so long?

I mean, he's Nils and Ninian's father, and Ninian used to live in Ilia (which must have been before the Scouring 1,000 years ago), which makes Nergal more than 1,000 years old. So when he first met Athos, he must have already been a few hundred years old... yet he hadn't yet learned how to feed on others' life force...

...so how did he live so long?

The same way that Athos lived so long: his magical power was so strong that it made him "more than human".

Why do Sigrun's stats suck so much when she's the commander of the Holy Guards?

Why is Ike's sword arm completely unprotected while his other arm has way more protection (especially as a vanguard)?

Why do marksmen and Vanguard Ike have this huge ass shoulder guard on their left shoulder but nothing on their right?

How do the characters (especially the girls) keep their hair from growing over a long period of time while keeping the same hair style?

Ike's sword arm is probably completely unprotected so he can swing his sword as fast and hard as possible. It's kinda hard when you have this big shield thing on your shoulder. (second and third points)

Also, to the last one, haircuts.

The same way that Athos lived so long: his magical power was so strong that it made him "more than human".

But Nergal isn't supposed to be that strong yet in the time of Scouring, right?

Why does Sothe have trouble moving in the Grann Desert in RD but not in PoR?

He was a thief in PoR. Thieves have better movement on sand than lords. Still makes me wonder how he loses that "ability".

And again: critical hits. Aren't they attacks which hit the target's weak spots? How do they know they're gonna hit them? And why the special animation? If that causes you to do triple damage, why not do it all the time? But take Lyn's CH animation for example. Isn't that impossible for a human? And even if it was, wouldn't it be less accurate because you're moving so fast?

I could understand how Sages, Druids, Bishops, etc. are hitting more damage because they look like they're gathering more energy from Criticals, but why doesn't the enemy take advantage of the time and smack them? :[

He was a thief in PoR. Thieves have better movement on sand than lords. Still makes me wonder how he loses that "ability".

But Sothe isn't a lord. Otherwise, Heather would be one as well...

And again: critical hits. Aren't they attacks which hit the target's weak spots? How do they know they're gonna hit them? And why the special animation? If that causes you to do triple damage, why not do it all the time? But take Lyn's CH animation for example. Isn't that impossible for a human? And even if it was, wouldn't it be less accurate because you're moving so fast?

Rule of Cool.

But Nergal isn't supposed to be that strong yet in the time of Scouring, right?

Athos states that he and Nergal were equals in power and knowledge when they first met. It's likely that Nergal started massing his power long before his encounter with Athos.

I love how the enemies just stand there and wait until they are killed. Especially close-range bow attacks, which are awesome XD

Yeah.

What I also don't get is how people can dodge horizontal sword swipes by moving a few inches into the swipe itself...