Things that don't make sense

Knife

will our never ending battle with RNG never cease? -no-, funny how it's also the abbreviation for rangers in FFXI and they're pretty 1337 w/ spike damage but a wet piece of tissue paper when it comes to defense...curses! the RNG continues to screw ppl no matter what the game <_<

...Eliwood + strength just don't seem to be able to fight the RNG very well...

Wants to win against RNG? Savestate is your bestfriend then. 83

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for Wendy I would understand, but for Amelia, well, you're right. She's so skinny and small and young, they could at least do different sprites for female Generals, Armor Knights and such.

Well, for Wendy I would understand, but for Amelia, well, you're right. She's so skinny and small and young, they could at least do different sprites for female Generals, Armor Knights and such.

Wendy's armor is designed so it won't be so heavy. Look at her art:

wendy.jpg

But somebody like Sheema, her spite is like the typical General in FE3. And General are large.

Not to be sexist or anything but how can women carry heavy armor and weapons on them in FE?

They're buff

Also, how can an enemy go right in front of you and not see you? (talking about PoR chapter 10 when you go undetected)

If Ike is canonically (is that a word?) supposed to beat the Black Knight in FE9, then why is there so much luck involved in their fight and why can you escape the castle without beating him? Why is there a 5 turn limit in that fight?

Why does everyone in FE10 talk about how Ike beat the BK if it's possible that he didn't?

How can characters come back from the dead if they died in the previous game?

Edited by KSFF2150

I guess that scene doesn't happen. I dunno, haven't tried that. It wouldn't make sense if it didn't happen unless someone else told Ike about his father and the medallion. If Volke wasn't recruited, it also wouldn't make sense unless he introduced himself cause it'd be like, "Who the hell is this guy? Where'd he come from?" etc. If Volke died, he probably still tells Ike but doesn't promote cause he's "severely injured".

Edited by KSFF2150

Why wasn't Largo playable in FE10? If they didn't want to make a new class for him, they could've just made him a Reaver.

The game script says something about that. I think he messed up the tendons in his arm during an accident and he can't use axes anymore. No use of axes=no ability to fight.

Now the fun bit is how do his PoR bonuses get transfered to Calil?

Why do FE5 Heroes from the last few chapters have the ability to FREEZE YOUR GAME?

Wasn't that only in the translation patch suggesting a messed up pointer. My memory is hazy of the last topic on this...

If Volke dies or isnt recruited in PoR, what happens when the time comes when he promotes?

I think Volke joins for the story telling bit then leaves again.

The game script says something about that. I think he messed up the tendons in his arm during an accident and he can't use axes anymore. No use of axes=no ability to fight.

That's just an excuse for IS not to make Largo playable. He could've trained his left arm with axes. Maybe he wouldn't have been as good but he could've done something. For some unknown reason, they didn't want Largo playable and they came up with that. It works for the story but why is he the only PoR character not playable in RD?

Edited by KSFF2150

It was the tendons in his arm? For some reason, I thought that it implied that he had to get amputated...

Oh, I get it now :P Though how goes "couldn't be bothered to x" not make sense.

Here is a calssic one which was probably mentioned already

How can a sleeping person dodge hits? Surley the enemies are not that bad that they'll miss well I can understand long range attacks but melee...

How can a sleeping person dodge hits? Surley the enemies are not that bad that they'll miss well I can understand long range attacks but melee...

Maybe the people sleepwalk in such a manner that they dodge the attacks heading for them?

Oh, I get it now :P Though how goes "couldn't be bothered to x" not make sense.

Here is a calssic one which was probably mentioned already

The sleeper must have rolled over just as the enemy was about to attack.

Maybe the sleep staff makes the person's arms and legs get numb, at the point that the person can only dodge the attacks.