Things that don't make sense

Knife

IIRC in FE5 sleep reduced all of your stats to 0 (save luck), so you're basically going to get hit unless the enemy sucks. I'm not sure if sleep in FE10 reduces your avoid, but I've had terrible luck with sleeping units; the most notable is Mia being hit five times on enemy phase and killed.

I'm not sure if sleep reduces avoid in FE4 either.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the units you rescue when you rescue them? They just disappear

Their sprites disappear, but I would imagine, if the rescuer is on wyvern/pegasus/horseback, then the rescued person shares a ride with the person riding the wyvern/pegasus/horse in one way or another. If the rescuer is grounded though, the person being rescued is simply hanging as hard as he/she can to the rescuer.

Oh, I get it now :P Though how goes "couldn't be bothered to x" not make sense.

Here is a calssic one which was probably mentioned already

How can a sleeping person dodge hits? Surley the enemies are not that bad that they'll miss well I can understand long range attacks but melee...

They are that bad. They don't miss in FE10 though (at least I haven't seen anyone miss a sleeping person in that game).

In FE10, does the BK still use warp powder to travel around? If he does, why does he if it drains his strength? If he doesn't, what does he use to teleport? If he uses rewarp staves, why doesn't he have at least an A rank (rewarp's rank) in staves?

In FE10, why are Sothe, Sanaki, Kurthnaga and Ena forced into endgame if they're not forced onto any of the maps? They could've just changed the dialogue if you didn't choose to bring them to endgame and there's no point of forcing them in if you're not even going to use them.

Edited by KSFF2150

Rapist, Raider, Destroyer, Madman, Ruffian, Murderer. They didn't put Largo in because they feared his 3rd tier class would be more broken than Ike!

What about just plain Viking?

Also what's the deal with the PoR animation of Warriors when they dodge? They wait AFTER the blow struck to evade.

What about just plain Viking?

Also what's the deal with the PoR animation of Warriors when they dodge? They wait AFTER the blow struck to evade.

I found Viking to be too typical.

They do take pride in their strength and manliness so I assume they like pretending that they took the hit >_>

Something that I like of FE7 is the special dialogues that you get whith certain characters, for example Matthew or Serra visiting the house where Hector is waitung for Eliwood in Lyns story, or Legault and Nino when they fight Lloyd/Linus in Cog of Destiny.

what doesn't make sense however is that Legault doesn't get any special dialogue in Four Fanged offense when visiting the house where Nino is hiding Jaffar nor does he get any dialogue when he fights Lloyd/Linus in that same level, even when Legault himself talks about his emotions starting that chapter.

If the rescuer is grounded though, the person being rescued is simply hanging as hard as he/she can to the rescuer.

I thought the rescuer swung the person over their shoulders or something, like Ike does with Lucia in RD.

Rapist, Raider, Destroyer, Madman, Ruffian, Murderer. They didn't put Largo in because they feared his 3rd tier class would be more broken than Ike!

I doubt that; Largo was a great unit in PoR, sure, but he wasn't the best unit in that game. And besides, Ike is far too broken to be outdone by any other class breaking anybody could do. Couple that with the fact that my Radiant Dawn Ike got somewhat skill-screwed (41 hit on Ashera? Come on, game!), and you've got some more things against Largo in RD.

Why don't pegasi allow males to ride them? Didn't Hercules? :X

I guess it's one of those things you're not supposed to question in these games...

Class swap in FE: Shadow Dragon. I mean, seriously, turning Riff into -anything- other than a healer.

Also, old people being able to pass themselves off as Marth as a decoy.

And how if Marth lets enough of his own troops die, eventually he'll find new ones that have the same names as some of his old ones.

And why the town-destroying role switches between Thief and Brigand depending on the game? And for that matter, how does a puny little thief DESTROY VILLAGES?

Also, some of the places the warp staff can send you to... really.

In FE3's "fake" ending - does it not occur to Marth that the impostor sisters could not have beaten Garnef themselves since THEY ARE A CLASS THAT CANNOT USE ATTACK MAGIC? Nevermind the whole Starlight thing...

Why don't pegasi allow males to ride them? Didn't Hercules? :X

And why are there male pegasus knights in FE6/7?

actually, Hercules didn't even meet pegasus. it was some other hero who i don't remember his name. that was just Disney twisting a story beyond comprehension in order to make it adequate for young audiences.

actually, Hercules didn't even meet pegasus. it was some other hero who i don't remember his name. that was just Disney twisting a story beyond comprehension in order to make it adequate for young audiences.

That would be Perseus.

Another guy.

Since Lute in FE8 mentions the myth that the first Pegasus sprang out of a gorgon's severed head (an obvious reference to the story of Perseus, in which the Pegasus did pretty much the same thing...), male Pegasus Knights in FE8 probably weren't unheard of either.

Edited by Paper Jam

It may have been said (I don't feel like reading 19 pages) but the main characters army can have thousands of soldiers but you can only bring up to 19 soldiers to battle.

Why do some characters start with weapons that make them lose AS?

What's the point of having underleveled characters join late into the game when the rest of your team is significantly higher?

In FE10, why can't heroes and paladins use two weapons before promoting?

Why can't FE10 warriors use normal bows like in other FEs?

Why aren't there any enemy mercenaries, heroes or valkyries in FE9 & 10?

Why isn't there dark magic in FE9?

Edited by KSFF2150

What's the point of having underleveled characters join late into the game when the rest of your team is significantly higher?

Why aren't there any enemy mercenaries, heroes or valkyries in FE9 & 10?

Why isn't there dark magic in FE9?

1. I think it would be for certain gameplay experiences.

2. Enemy merc and heroes? I think it's most likely because those two games revolved around them. (Despite Greil being the only Hero in FE9 and Ike being the only Hero in FE10. And both of them are enemies at some point, but I can see what you're saying.) Enemy valkyries? Beats me! :lol:

3. It either wasn't planned yet. Or it was planned, but dark magic didn't make it into the final version of the game. (I think Vince would know.)