Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic needs moar...

---

I""""""""""""""""""'I========[]

I"""""""""""""""""""_______

I==+===============.....LAAAAAANDMASTEEEEER!!!

I__________________I

(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)/

_***********************

:)

I really can't wait to play as Toon Link. Ashame they didn't give him moves like an Up B Deku Leaf, but I still have a feeling he'll be my favorite char. Him, Meta Knight, PT, and *maybe* Ike.

No, I went over it before. It's obvious that all they'd have to do is translate it, which NOA does, correct? For the fifty-millionth time NOA is just a bunch of lazy bastards.

No, because all of the programming is finished in advance enough that they could have the same release date if they cared about us.

Also, it's not like Smash bros. has much that really needs to be translated. The Shmut scenes seem to be relatively free of dialogue, and I doubt that it would really take a month to do character voice overs.

It's because they hate us/

Haha Meteor. x)

But the most logical I can think of is all the copies. Japan had so many preorders, only 20-25% of the people could actually get their hands on the game.

So I imagine all the delays are for making oodles and oodles of copies.

YESSSSSS.

But on topic, the best photoshop I've ever seen is a photoshopped picture of Toon Link's final smash, it was a green landmaster. Hillarious.

(By the way, avoid Gamefaqs. You'll get 'LANDMASTER' as a response to everything, trust me. It's insane.)

the best strategy to Star Fox Assault was Slippy + Landmaster...it would never die, and you had the choice of gunning people (other Landmasters, Arwings, ect.) down or simply running everyone over...it was fun annoying my friends the first time I played the game...

I figured out why Brawl is taking so long to come out in America! They're adding Lyn is playable and taking off all of every female character's clothes so that all those horny XBox and PS3 fanboys will get a Wii just to look at naked pixels! It's SO obvious!

I figured out why Brawl is taking so long to come out in America! They're adding Lyn is playable and taking off all of every female character's clothes so that all those horny XBox and PS3 fanboys will get a Wii just to look at naked pixels! It's SO obvious!

argh! it seems so obvious! why the hell did i not think of that?

that's what we call "Japanese man mode" and is only unlockable after beating the game on "Crazy, Uber, Freaking, Hard, And, OR, Annoyingly, Impossible, Japanese mode" which is only beatable if you are japanese, btw...and no, they have to program Japanese man mode out of the North American version, not program it in, duh

So, on a serious note, who do you guys think you'll be playing most?

I see myself playing Meta Knight, a bit of Pokemon Trainer, a bit of Ike, a bit of Toon Link, and a LOT of Lucas. I really, really, want to play as Lucas. He's going to be like Ness, but better. PK Freeze > PK Flash. :D