Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

If you use Ike Aether or any other move with Super Armor Frames you evade the Sudden Death.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EBHLoR-SEfY

I think I'll main Ike,

Toon Link

and Marth if he became less used...

Toon Link might get used a lot, and Ike is definitely a popular choice.

That said, these 9 are all potential mains for me:

Bowser

Marth

Ike

Falco

Wolf

King Dedede

Lucario

Diddy Kong

R.O.B.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My potential mains are:

Mario series:

Luigi

Bowser

Bogeemanz series:

Lucario

Pikachu

Pokémon Trainer

Zelda series:

Toon Link

Ganondorf

Sheik

DK series:

Diddy Kong

Star Fox series:

Fox

Falco

Wolf

Kirby series:

Kirby

Meta Knight

Fire Emblem series:

Marth

Ike

Mother series:

Ness

Lucas

Metroid series:

Samus

ZSS

Retro series':

R.O.B.

Mr. Game and Watch

Ice Climbers

Pit

Series' with one rep:

Sonic

Pikmin and Olimar

Ok fine all but 11 characters have a chance to be mained by me. I haven't played the game yet.

My main characters in Melee were Fox, Roy, Young Link, and Dr. Mario

BUT since 3 of them have been cut, I only have one main character from Melee to use in Brawl :(

So i'll prolly be using Ike and Sonic as well. And prolly Link (cuz young link was close enough) and Pit doesnt seem too bad either

wow, this topic has died...from what it once was...

poll time!

how many brawl videos have you watched (estimate)?

1-5

6-10

11-25

26-50

50-100

100+

well? how many?

50-100 myself...I'd have to guess 70-80 if you wanted specifics...in my spare time, I watched through the entire SSE (which is 30 right there)...plus watching final smash, taunt, and kirby hat compilations...various game play videos...plus the ones watched before the massive "Brawl is released in Japan" spammage...

this is not including the E3 trailer, and other videos posted on Brawl's site...and watching 1 movie many times only counts as 1 video...

yeah, once I got around SSE part 25/6, I was getting annoyed watching characters run around the stage...so I started skipping most of it, instead watching just the cut-scenes...

I would have more, but as I said, I get bored watching characters battle, once I've seen a character battle more than say twice, I stop watching...compilations are the only things worth watching (AT, Pokemon, FS, Taunt, Kirby Hat) which I've already said...kinda...

yeah, most of the qualities are really poor too...but I think of it as allowing me to more fully appreciate the game's awesome-ness when I get it...

like for last Friday's movie in the dojo update, I was blown away by the sword effects...which by the way you can't hear in low-quality youtube videos...

I've see about 5.

1 with wolf, 1 with ROB, 1 with G&W, 1 with ganondorf, and one where Ike raped children with his massive array of spike moves.

Ike is bad for life in general.

I don't want to spend too much time getting overly hyped for the game. I know it's going to be completely awesome, and that's good enough for me.

I've see about 5.

1 with wolf, 1 with ROB, 1 with G&W, 1 with ganondorf, and one where Ike raped children with his massive array of spike moves.

Ike is bad for life in general.

I don't want to spend too much time getting overly hyped for the game. I know it's going to be completely awesome, and that's good enough for me.

you forgot the FS, Taunt, and Kirby Hat compilations...I was there when you watched them, so you fail...that's 8...oh and you have sent me links of vids to watch, so you are at least at 15, bloody liar...I will accept no lower than 10...

and 2 spikes is not a massive array, besides the first one is basically death for you, so it fails...the second was nice though, I give it that...and those may only be meteor smashes...

besides, Marth had a spike (d-air) and a meteor smash (side B), at least, he might have more that I can't think of...so really, Ike's nofin special based on that vid...

speaking of Meteor, I miss my daily Salamance sighting...

His side special is different, other than that he's pretty much the same.
? No it isn't. It's just that his neutral B is a thrust now.

here's the thing, based on the dojo update, it looks different, but I saw in a vid, that he still has the rapid stab (down B on fourth part), so I think it's the same, actually, though for a while I thought it was changed...it might be different in slicing, but you cannot really tell until you play for yourself, videos don't listen to you...v.v...

but yes, his standard B is a thrust, which makes it a more logical "Sheild Breaker"