Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty cute XD

Yet it's a parody of Kodomo No Jikan ><

Why parody this anime...?

Because a parody of Death Note wouldn't quite deliver the same effect. :P

But yeah, despite being based off that anime, it is rather cute. :lol:

In Smash news, I beat Classic on Intense today. Using 3 continues. Man, I suck. x_x

In Smash news, I beat Classic on Intense today. Using 3 continues. Man, I suck. x_x

i did all star on very hard and used like 4 continues, but one of my deaths was SOOOOOO cheap

so dont feel too bad

Ha ha, I only used 2 continues for Classic Intense, although I used like, 20 continues for All-Star Intense.

Ha ha, I only used 2 continues for Classic Intense, although I used like, 20 continues for All-Star Intense.

Oh great, now I have to beat it using one continue. JUST TO PROVE A POINT!

Team _____ Battles are not fun on Intense... Especially when going against DeDeDe.

Yeah, but the problem is they can continually juggle you, and it's hard to get those 1-2 hits on them at times...

Just beat All-Star on Intense, with the impressive score of 503,719! (500,000 of which came from beating it.) I also only had enough coins for one more continue. XD

Pokemon Trainer is incredibly cheap... Each Pokemon is supposed to count as 1 stock. >_<

Hey Zephrion, I just beat a level 9 CPU Ike. Then sent you the video. The funny part is that in Melee I could barely even beat level 3 CPUs.

Level 3? Surely that has to be some sort of exaggeration... I'll check it out though.

I faced off my Ike against a Level 9 Ike the other night. 5 Stock, No Items, Final Destination. 'Twas a close match, but the heartless computer pulled through in the end. I needs more practice, especially if I can't beat another Heavy character.

I'm telling the truth. I could beat Very Hard in Smash 64 extremely easily though. It seems Smash 64 is more my style than Melee, and Brawl's style is more similair to 64's than Melee's.

Hey Zephrion, I just beat a level 9 CPU Ike. Then sent you the video. The funny part is that in Melee I could barely even beat level 3 CPUs.

Only level 3 CPU's?

Heh, in melee i once was able to beat 2 level 9's on a team vs myself using Marth. (of course i was killing game and watch, but any other char i can still beat on level 9 by themself).

I've already managed to beat a level 9 in brawl, i ought to try dealing with more of them on a team vs me lol.

I got a ton on Cruel Brawl... I just used samus and kept hanging on the edge, jumping off, then grabbing it again without actually landing. The CPUs attempt to attack and then just fall off, got quite a bit this way (green ones may be a problem though).

As for annoying CPUs... Pit wins hands down, he is immune to dying by falling for the most part since he will ALWAYS get back accept in rare circumstances. And unlike Kirby and Jiggly (and he still has more recovery then them) he is heaver so takes longer to get a sure-fire kill. So I'll be playing intense and then it will be like "Versus..... Pit!" I'll be all like "oh god :(" since it's one of the fights I may die on since he takes so damn long to kill.