Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

this totally sounds wrong!!!!!! you perv!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor charizard

You know, the fact that you pointed this out when the statement was obviously not meant to be perverted means...yeah...

...Paying Volke to do it. Hey, he could be a special assist trophy! Runs on coins and pwnz everything!

That would be so awesome if I hadn't burned up all my coins on All-Star Intense. ._.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole Volke thing is a good idea! EXCEPT for the fact that you can't have items in boss battles...

The whole Volke thing is a good idea! EXCEPT for the fact that you can't have items in boss battles...

Curses, foiled again. If only Volke was a playable character. I have the perfect moveset for him too.

B - LETHALITY!

vB - LETHALITY!

>B - LETHALITY!

^B - bane...

Also, all his A moves are Lethality.

Just have him support Ike and he'll be even better

and does anyone have any idea how to beat Boss Battle on Intense? Seriously, any strategy, even a cheap one, I'll take it. Me and Fourth Fox were going at it forever and we can't even get to Tabuu. And the one time we did, we got owned. ANY ideas on how to beat boss battles on intense?

I'm still trying to beat it on Very Hard... On one of my runs, I had beaten 7 bosses whilst taking relatively low damage, but ending up Self-Destructing in the Crazy Hand fight...

And I don't care what anyone says, the best song in Brawl is 'Yoshi's Story: Ending.' No contest.

And I don't care what anyone says, the best song in Brawl is 'Yoshi's Story: Ending.' No contest.

Yes, there is a contest.

Delfino Plaza

Ricco Harbor

Most of the Zelda music, notably Dragon Roost Island and Ocarina of Time Medley

Most of (if not all) the Metroid music, notably Sector 1, Vs. Ridley, and vs. Parasite Queen

WarioWare Medley

Others I can't remember

I should start a topic about this...

I'm sure I would've liked Green Hill Zone a lot better had they remixed it... Angel Island is the next best thing though. I pretty much like all the Sonic Songs to some extent, save for 'Right There, Ride On.'

I'm sure I would've liked Green Hill Zone a lot better had they remixed it... Angel Island is the next best thing though. I pretty much like all the Sonic Songs to some extent, save for 'Right There, Ride On.'

Yeah, the games may not be perfect anymore (I still like them though) but the music is still great. At least they can do one thing to make anyone who knows what good music sounds like like.

Because you never asked... All I need left from Fire Emblem is Sothe, the trophy. I want it SO bad too.

I got a bunch of Sothe trophies from the coin shooting game. Just play that a bunch and you'll get one

I played coin launcher for 2 hours STRAIGHT. I want that trophy so I can make awkward scenes in my trophy diorama :[

2 hours? damn, i can't even play it that long. Hang in there, you'll get one soon