Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

Why did that have to cut that out?

Seriously. Not only would those scenes have been potentially awesome, but they're also quite important to the plot and explain a lot... They could've at least added it as a bonus scene or something, upon beating SSE.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the rest of the Development Team thought Sakurai was giving too much attention to the Kirby Series' influence.

In trophy news, I played a round of Coin Launcher, and got not one, but TWO Black Knight trophies, as well as an Elincia trophy. It made me very happy. ^_^

Also, Peach is a Boss SLAYER. With a little more practice, I may be able to beat Intense with her.

Her >B can be spammed very easily, and it keeps her in the air almost constantly, making it somewhat easier to dodge attacks. For above ground bosses like the Ridley and Hand twins, her UAir can also be spammed due to her floating ability. It's very cheap, I know. But it works. I've never been much of a Marth person either though...

I think they might have done it because they wanted different characters to be played earlier and vice versa, and since they were doing it chronologically, They couldn't put it in later. As for not making it a bonus scene; I have no idea.

I think they might have done it because they wanted different characters to be played earlier and vice versa, and since they were doing it chronologically, They couldn't put it in later. As for not making it a bonus scene; I have no idea.

What is this in reply to?

Because it's hilarious and unexpected.

It would have been much more hilarious and unexpected had Jon Heder done the voice for Dedede.

Dedede: Kirby, you're such an idiot, gosh!

It would have been much more hilarious and unexpected had Jon Heder done the voice for Dedede.

Dedede: Kirby, you're such an idiot, gosh!

and then Kip for Kirby!

Kirby: You know I'm training to become a cagefighter against Petey ot free Peach and Zelda

yeah i'm not much for captain falcon

i'm more for Ike, Sonic, Fox, Wolf, Link, and ZSS :D

speaking of ZSS, has anyone been able to go from Samus to ZSS by gown up-down-up with the taunts?

• 3 weeks later...

Necromancy, with a tinge of self-advertisment. I'm such a terrible person.

Inspired by this guy, I've decided to start making some Let's Play videos. I've decided to play Subspace Emissary as my first project... I'll try to make a witty comment here and there, but above all, this is all just for fun. I've never done this sort of thing before so you'll have to go easy on me. :P Anyway, without further ado, here's the link to my YouTube channel. I've got three parts up there now, and I'll probably record some more tonight.

MAH CHANNEL

So if you like, watch it, comment on it, rate it. And if you're really into it, subscribe to me. I'll subscribe back if you wish. Cause I'm just desperate like that.

I think you can post that in a new topic altogether if you want to advertise.

It has to do with Brawl, so may as well keep it here. Besides, I don't think a whole topic should be devoted to blatant advertising. :P