I am so f***ing p***ed

Raven

I turned on my DS and fired up FE7. Pressed Start on the main screen, only to find "New Game" as the only option available to me. Fuck.

Fuck it all. I'm converting from carts to ROMs from now and forever. Feel my anger, for it burns.

This seems to happen a lot.

But not to me :D.

Well, one time...

I have R4DS, a flashcart for DS games... and some games' save files (5 games IIRC) were deleted due to a crash of it (my fault though). But it wasnt too much of a problem as most were games I didnt really care for anyway.

Sucks for you :'i.

I just got an FE7 ROM and started playing it, but it feels so disheartening having to do this over again, the day after I had completed every mode on my cart. My will to play this has almost completely been obliterated.

ouch. we all feel ya (not literally)

Hehe... I decided to start fresh with the ROM FE7. I despise the fact I can't choose Hector's Hard mode first playthrough, this game's treating me like a total noob. They should at least allow you to choose the mode.

Must agree there. If using ROMs on my PC is going to be more reliable, then so be it. I'll use ROMs. My FE7 cartridge can become a sort of trophy for me, or something. I can look at it and think of all the good and bad times we went though together. But, knowing the cart will never remember any of this hurts me.

i like the computer cuz u can speed up the parts you cant skip and the shaman animation... cuz it takes FOREVAR

Interesting, the exact same thing happend to me a few years ago. I turn on FE7 and all my data was erased.

Mabey it's a fault of the game, because no other GBA game has ever done this to me.

cougholdgameboypokemongamescough

If you're talking about G/S/C, then they're GBC games.

The gameboy and gameboy color are basically the same thing, you know. Also, Red/Green/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal all have memory issues after a crapload of years.

I have R4DS, a flashcart for DS games

How do they work? Do you install the ROMs onto the cart and then play them off a GBA/DS? Or do you need something else altogether? More importantly, could I transfer my FE7 ROM over to this thing and play it off my DS, or something?