I am like so tired right now

Percivalé

Blargarg

Also, my AIM won't work.

You guys, the apocolypse is coming because last night I couldn't play FE9. I tried, I even tried a new playthrough, I just couldn't do it. I don't know why. My heart just wasn't into it or FE10. That's not the weird part, though.

I don't like FE8. FE8 is my least favorite FE of those I've played and I thought it was kind of boring, but now I really really have this fervent desire to play it and FE7. It's, like, whoawaitaminute. I want them and need them like I need anime.

The reason I think I'm stereotypical, by the way, was that the night before last night I had this realization. It was that I need anime. For years animes has been my sole recourse when nothing else worked. It was what kept my nerves from overacting many times. Whenever I got too frightened or excited, I would watch anime and just be all happy and content right after. It's now all I draw, USUALLY, which is scaring me. I don't just read manga as I'm not into very many mangas or comics overall; I still read normal books, but now all I watch on TV is anime. Everything else to me these days is crap.

Lately, my access to anime has been very limited and whether this be a cause of my late mental state or not I don't know. Animes from back then make me so horribly nostalgic, I cry sometimes. 1/4 of content in my MP3 is related to anime.

I want to learn Japanese. And I know that makes me sound even more like a wannabe Japanese kid but at least I don't go around saying "OMG THAT IS SO KAWAII DESU," and I am able to admit to myself and everyone else that I am not of Japanese heritage or possibly any hint of Asian heritage at all, and that I am not at all fluent in the Japanese language. I accept the fact that I might have to learn Spanish first, which is almost painful to admit, but what can I do? I must learn it, I have relatives and everything and I should learn it...

and... don't think I'm depressed or anything. I'm not at all depressed. It's just that every once in a while I have to talk because I have a bit of a confidence problem amd self-esteem issues and insecurities and blah blah blah ; ;;

I need sugar or something

I have one pixie stick left except I forgot where I put it

waaah

Apparently, Luxord likes it when I go waaah

My freaking e-mail inbox has 112 new messages but this virus won't let me access it wtf

Blargarg

Also, my AIM won't work.

You guys, the apocolypse is coming because last night I couldn't play FE9. I tried, I even tried a new playthrough, I just couldn't do it. I don't know why. My heart just wasn't into it or FE10. That's not the weird part, though.

I don't like FE8. FE8 is my least favorite FE of those I've played and I thought it was kind of boring, but now I really really have this fervent desire to play it and FE7. It's, like, whoawaitaminute. I want them and need them like I need anime.

The reason I think I'm stereotypical, by the way, was that the night before last night I had this realization. It was that I need anime. For years animes has been my sole recourse when nothing else worked. It was what kept my nerves from overacting many times. Whenever I got too frightened or excited, I would watch anime and just be all happy and content right after. It's now all I draw, USUALLY, which is scaring me. I don't just read manga as I'm not into very many mangas or comics overall; I still read normal books, but now all I watch on TV is anime. Everything else to me these days is crap.

Lately, my access to anime has been very limited and whether this be a cause of my late mental state or not I don't know. Animes from back then make me so horribly nostalgic, I cry sometimes. 1/4 of content in my MP3 is related to anime.

I want to learn Japanese. And I know that makes me sound even more like a wannabe Japanese kid but at least I don't go around saying "OMG THAT IS SO KAWAII DESU," and I am able to admit to myself and everyone else that I am not of Japanese heritage or possibly any hint of Asian heritage at all, and that I am not at all fluent in the Japanese language. I accept the fact that I might have to learn Spanish first, which is almost painful to admit, but what can I do? I must learn it, I have relatives and everything and I should learn it...

and... don't think I'm depressed or anything. I'm not at all depressed. It's just that every once in a while I have to talk because I have a bit of a confidence problem amd self-esteem issues and insecurities and blah blah blah ; ;;

I need sugar or something

I have one pixie stick left except I forgot where I put it

waaah

Apparently, Luxord likes it when I go waaah

My freaking e-mail inbox has 112 new messages but this virus won't let me access it wtf

Holy crap. Thats epic. *is learning japanese* yes at least you dont shout kawaii no desu all the time <_<

I want to learn Japanese.

Yes I want to learn Japanese too though I am not sure whether I shall choose German or Japanese. I am having a hard time to choose.

I speak Arabic, Urdu and Russian quite well.

Edited by Luxord

Eew, Pixie Sticks. I hate pure sugar. I don't even get why they're called that ?_?

Go play Wii Sports with someone until you lose 50 pounds, then eat a bunch of yummy cookies and brownies and ice cream cake, then sleep and be woken up by a loud noise.

:o