OMG moments (spoilers)

Paper Jam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need spoiler tags. Anyway, my WTF moment was when I found out Lucius was a dude.

This

And when Orson betrayed Renais

I nearly choked when that enemy turn ended cause of how much I was laughing.

I nearly banged my head to the keyboard. OMG! Jamka survived!

Yeah that was me bored... I felt like restarting the chapter but before that, I just took that suicidal gamble thinking I was gonna lose a unit but decided to just leave it that way cause of the outcome lol.

XDXDXD

You, sir, have a lot of guts.

Greil vs Black Knight battle.....definately a surprise.

Finding out that Orson's "wife" is a zombie-thing.....

Definately these two, and when Soren hits on Aimee. Also, when Nasir was revealed as the worm in PoR, I was absolutely stunned. I had killed off Volke because I thought he might be the spy and would make things harder later in the game. Then my friend told me that Volke was the only Assassin you could get.

Definately these two, and when Soren hits on Aimee. Also, when Nasir was revealed as the worm in PoR, I was absolutely stunned. I had killed off Volke because I thought he might be the spy and would make things harder later in the game. Then my friend told me that Volke was the only Assassin you could get.

Excuse me if it's rude but I laughed at that >_>

To add:

1. Whenever the hell I see a freaking pirate hit me with a 1% critical in chapter 1 of FEDS.

2. Vykan12's video about RNG complaints >_>

3. (It's more LOL than OMG but...) Chapter 2 support convo between Sheeda and Oguma, IT'S ONLY CHAPTER 2 AND SHE ALREADY WANTS MARTH!

Excuse me if it's rude but I laughed at that >_>

To add:

1. Whenever the hell I see a freaking pirate hit me with a 1% critical in chapter 1 of FEDS.

2. Vykan12's video about RNG complaints >_>

3. (It's more LOL than OMG but...) Chapter 2 support convo between Sheeda and Oguma, IT'S ONLY CHAPTER 2 AND SHE ALREADY WANTS MARTH!

I don't care at all, I laugh at it.

It was my first time playing a FE game, and I was training only Titania, promoting characters at lvl. 10, and a bunch of other stupid things.

And when I learned that Yune was not an evil god in RD, I was left speechless. I had played PoR about 5 times, and "the dark god" was my sworn enemy. Then I'm suddenly fighting for her.

Most Epic Moment on all of my FE experience (FE7-10.... and a few chapters of 6):

FE9. My brother had Haar. He has been boss abusing for the past 2 hours and a half. Haar attacks an archer at a distance (because of RNG screwage and no other choice). Haar has 98% hit, archer has 7% hit and 1% critical, or something along those lines.

Guess what.

Yes. Haar missed and the archer criticaled him. And killed him.

I laughed so hard in his face. I still do from time to time.

Also when Volke reveals Ike Greil's secret. When I saw the image of Greil killing Elena I was completely shocked... in fact the whole scene was rather touching and emotive... and yeah, so was Leila's death. Poor Mathew

Edited by Legault

And when I learned that Yune was not an evil god in RD, I was left speechless. I had played PoR about 5 times, and "the dark god" was my sworn enemy. Then I'm suddenly fighting for her.

Yeah. Imagine how Ike must have felt, given that Yune caused his father to kill his mother.

Thracia 776, chapter 22, doing it the hard way ( I actually just wanted to arena abuse )

Basically I was just blockading the choke point with my Rivis among the front lines. An axe knight comes, and I steal his weapon. Now, I basically expect him to just stay there or retreat to his enemy camp ( a priest I silenced the chapter earlier actually fled in his own castle ) but no. He goes into the damn shop and buys a fucking killer axe! Where the hell did he get that money?

Also something minor is that churches can heal enemy units in FE 4 but the enemies don't even pay. Why are you guys leeching me of my money but not the barbarian invaders'? I'm trying to save your ass here!

When I found out Lucius was a guy.

When I found out Valtome was a guy (I honestly couldn't tell which gender he was)

Black Knight playable in part 1, then returning in 3-6 and finally 4-3 (even though he was an NPC)

The first time I played 3-6. My DB was so underleveled (only Edward and Nolan were promoted) and I had to use LOTS of vulneraries.

First time playing RD and realizing how much harder it was than the GBA ones. That feeling lasted my whole first PT.

Ranulf spoiling BK's identity. They should've saved that till when you fight him in 4-E-2

Half my team being screwed on 4-3 (the desert chapter) on my first PT

Finding out how Elena died

Ike finishing off Ashera but missing the first of two hits

Finding out who was really behind the unleashing of the dark god

For me, the best OMG moments are the moment...

1)... in FE7 where we find out that Ninian was a dragon the whole time, and that Eliwood killed her without this knowledge.

2)... in FE8 where we find out that Vidgarde had been dead the entire game and that he had been brought back as a zombie.

3)... in FE10 when Yune is suddenly not a bad guy but a good guy and Ashera comes across as a stubborn bitch.

In FE10 how Yune comes across as the goddess everyone worships and Ashera comes across as the dark god(dess).

Ike turns out to be the hero again despite not being on the box art and playing a minor role in the story until 3-11.

Finding out that Sanaki wasn't the apostle and Micaiah was.

Finding out that Kilvas was also under the control of a blood pact.

AstridXMakalov (cause its Makalov), HaarXJill (for the huge age gap), and BoydXMist as couples (I like BoydXMist but I didn't think there was a lot in RD that hinted that they would be a couple)

Tauroneo is the three brothers' grandfather

In FE7 finding out that Ninian and Nils were dragons and Eliwood killing a dragon that turned out to be Ninian.

Finding out that Ephidel, Sonia and Limstella weren't actually human but morphs created by Nergal.

Nergal using quintessence to make himself less human

Most of the couples

Rebecca and Dart are brother and sister

FE8 where Vigarde has been dead the whole time

The demon king being inside Lyon the whole game and slowly taking over him

Edited by KSFF2150

In FE10 how Yune comes across as the goddess everyone worships and Ashera comes across as the dark god(dess).

Ike turns out to be the hero again despite not being on the box art and playing a minor role in the story until 3-11.

Finding out that Sanaki wasn't the apostle and Micaiah was.

Finding out that Kilvas was also under the control of a blood pact.

AstridXMakalov (cause its Makalov), HaarXJill (for the huge age gap), and BoydXMist as couples (I like BoydXMist but I didn't think there was a lot in RD that hinted that they would be a couple)

It's possible that Tauroneo is the three brothers' grandfather.

In FE7 finding out that Ninian and Nils were dragons and Eliwood killing a dragon that turned out to be Ninian.

Finding out that Ephidel, Sonia and Limstella weren't actually human but morphs created by Nergal.

Nergal using quintessence to make himself less human

Most of the couples

Rebecca and Dart are brother and sister, Wil and Dart are childhood friends

FE8 where Vigarde has been dead the whole time

The demon king being inside Lyon the whole game and slowly taking over him

When I was playing FE3, someone told me Roshe was a boy, I was completely unbelieving...

Er, his looks boyish enough for me. Instead, I'm questioning about his name...

Roshe? Seriously?

Er, his looks boyish enough for me. Instead, I'm questioning about his name...

Roshe? Seriously?

What's so wrong about his name? It's part of why he's one of the most lovable characters ever. :(

What's so wrong about his name? It's part of why he's one of the most lovable characters ever. :(

Lolable you mean?

Lovable indeed, that you need to double posting. XDXD

But on the serious note, Roshe sounds like a freaking GIRL name. o_O

Xa-- What. Is the meaning of this.

Seriously? Please tell me you're joking... please?

serious post was serious.

I tried. and i couldn't do it!

TT_TT

or were you talking about the name-change?

:o