If olivia is reclassed at level 30 dancer to a lvl 1 advanced class and then immediatly back to dancer, what level will the dancer be?

Ⱥstra

On 10/19/2021 at 5:43 PM, Ⱥstra said:

Oh and also, do you know what level an advanced class has to be to be able to second seal into an advanced class? I wanted to second seal my lvl 1 sorcerer robin into a grand tactician to pass ignis but he can only second seal into base classes which is problematic. Units get barely any xp on their second reclass right? Perhaps that doesnt matter for robin since veteran is  absurd.

Thanks!

As @ciphertul said yesterday, Level 10 is when you can reclass into Advanced Classes. The units will get exp on their second class, but the amount goes down after each successive reclass more or less. I.e. It's not hard to get Chrom to a level 15 Great Lord, and it's annoying not too but difficult to get him to a level 15 Great Knight; getting Chrom to a level 15 Paladin on top of that takes WORK, and A LOT of grinding - and this is coming from a guy who has the grinding DLC! 

On 10/19/2021 at 5:32 PM, Ⱥstra said:

I can cap all of olivias by the start of the valm arc stats by spamming dance and second seals and then pass those stats to inigo and break the game, though im not sure to what extent she passes her stats.

If both parents are high leveled, then Inigo and Morgan will come in with super-high/capped stats for their base class. They also sometimes get great boosts on their first Promotion due to the caps acting like a limiter to their inheritance in a way, but don't count on that 100% of the time. If not all the stats are capped, I usually recommend staying at that base class for few levels until all but Luck are capped, and then promoting. Others might do it differently though, and may be more efficient.