Legendary Hero (Fae: Childlike Dragon)

Ghostface233

Woah, this legendary/mythic banner must be the best in a while. Charlotte seems to be the only character not worth it. Even Fae seems to be a monster of a character. It kinda hurts, as I want to invest here, but I also wanna save for Ascended Laegjarn, and decided for the latter 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished with this banner.

For the first 7 copies of Fae, sniping blue and pulling colorless when there was no blue. Starting from the 8th copy of Fae, sniping both blue and colorless until I got a copy of Mila. Afterwards, sniping blue and pulling green when there was no blue.

Targets were, in order of priority: Fae, Ulir, Mila, Triandra, Hel.

446 pulls total:

• 11 Fae
  • 5 Ulir
  • 10 Nifl
  • 1 Mila
  • 2 Duma
  • 5 Alm
  • 1 Hel
  • 2 Charlotte

37 5-stars total, which is 8.3% and basically average.

My amateur attempt at an exorcism seems to have at least partially worked. I got more copies of Fae, but as can clearly be seen from the numbers, literally everything else was still the exact opposite of what I was trying to pull for.

I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do with 10 copies of Nifl, but that's enough to get me a second +10.

Three copies of Ulir went to fodder (Life and Death 4 + Time's Pulse for Legendary Julia, Life and Death 4 for Legendary Lilina, and Deadeye + Time's Pulse for Legendary Lyn), which leaves two copies remaining since I already have her at +10.

Mila is now +10. Duma is Bold Fighter. Charlotte is now +6. Hel is now +6. Triandra is crying in the corner still at +1.

I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do with 5 copies of Alm. At least Null Follow-Up is more useful than Lull Atk/Spd.