Rebecca is such a great character to RNG abuse.

Meteor

What is it with Fire Emblem characters looking older than they actually are?

I have no idea. I'd say she has the body of a 17 year-old, at least... *Insert drooling smiley*

to get back to a non-scary subject

Less AS loss from Killer Bow, Steel Bow and Longbow, I presume.

With such good stats, I'd think it would hardly matter. Plus she's at long range, and has almost no fear of getting countered from enemies who manage to survive the first hit.

But Meteor, isn't RNG abuse cheating? You would never do such a morally outrageous thing, would you? :P

I fail to see how it's cheating, it's perfectly well allowed for in the game mechanics.

But I guess I may be somewhat of a hypocrite on the matter, as I staunchly oppose the mine trick enemy control glitch with a passion.

Why would you give her the Body Ring?

In addition to what Mekkah said, I'm making a link arena team to pit against my friend's. She's gonna be in it, and Rienfleche weighs 7.

But Meteor, isn't RNG abuse cheating? You would never do such a morally outrageous thing, would you? :P

I would ever perform such atrocities!

I smell RNG abuse.

Crap, you weren't supposed to know.

Edited by Meteor

The face looks like she's 15 or around that. I guess the long legs might throw some off. Still, the rest of them long legs are blocked off by them boots! Go away, boots, go away!

Anyway, whenever I bothered to use her in combat, she did well. She was fragile, but she still could dodge things.

But I guess I may be somewhat of a hypocrite on the matter, as I staunchly oppose the mine trick enemy control glitch with a passion.

You'll probably want to kill me then, because I cannot get through Chapter 27 without using that glitch. :(

But anyways, I remember that my Rebecca usually turned out not to kill things fast enough, such that by the time I got Wil back he became a standard unit in my army.

I fail to see how it's cheating, it's perfectly well allowed for in the game mechanics.

It's cheating because the game designers themselves intended it to be random so you could get a new experience every playthrough. The mine trick is definately cheating though. I don't RNG abuse, but I can't resist not doing the mine trick a few times every playthrough. I just love the idea of messing up your enemies by moving them and getting rid of their weapons!

i hacked into the game and made Rebecca into a wyvern knight

does that make me a cheater?

I don't know. Would me turning Dorcas into a Brigand so he can promote into a Berserker later cheating as well?

I don't know. Would me turning Dorcas into a Brigand so he can promote into a Berserker later cheating as well?

i guess it depends on your moral values then!

XD

Nah, Nino has some yucky low growths that would get in the way. X_x

Wha... You mean, you've never used Nino? Every time I play through (save my very first time) I got her 20/20, and nearly EVERY stat is maxed (save defense and HP, she can't seem to get any defense to save her butt I swear..).

Anywho, I am not much of a pure Archer user, mainly because I would link with my friends and no defense close quarters means dead archer, which means a spot in my party that is (fairly) useless. I only used Neimi (in 8) because she could go into that Ranger, which was a fun class to use, but had relatively low caps on all of her stats.

~KaiserPhoenix

Revan's probably refering to her 15% Defense growth and her 55% HP growth.

This. I've used Nino for the sake of using her. And she's not worth it. I could have told you that before hand, but hey. :P

Older? I always thought a good deal of them looked younger than they were supposed to be. Especially the females. =/

Older? I always thought a good deal of them looked younger than they were supposed to be. Especially the females. =/

Agreed. Though, I do have to say, a lot of JRPG's have really young looking females in roles and... situations that would probably put the developers in the relm of would-be pedo >.>;;.

Also, I still think she's worth raising, personally, even for the chapters you have her. Sure, she's hard to raise, and those stat bonus's kinda suck on HP and Defense, but, she can pretty much take on a map by herself when you get her 20/20 simply because of how powerful she is. Oh, and another downside to her is her Constitution, which I completely forgot about. THAT would be the only reason I don't use her. Trying to use Excalibur on her is hard because of how low her constitution is (it slows her down a lot).

~KaiserPhoenix

Well, there are cases like and this isn't even from this game, but whatever Ike where people are older than they should be.

Okay then, let's fix that statement:

What is it with Fire Emblem characters not looking their age?