The new SF couple

Knife

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SF Couples?! Ah nostalgia! I remember an AA couple from my past. Rumor is the girl got pregnant somehow. Even though it's not phyiscally possible it's still awesome. Even funnier is that they said she couldn't get pregnant because she wasn't human, not because they lived like a 1,000 miles away from each other. Forum logic.

For all you know Lyle, Princess could be a male or a child molester, or a rapist... You have no way of telling, people can fake photos, and anyone can claim they are female. This is the dangers of internet dating.

Internet relationships are pointless.

Edited by Cynthia

I am free to voice my opinion wherever and whenever I choose, and I shall do so until I die. Sorry that I don't act like what you expect and sit here and pet your egos and tell you how great you both are and how I'm happy for you both. I don't lie, sorry to disappoint you. I state what I actually think.

I think this topic is another form of attention whoring, and you allowing its creation without opposition makes you a contributor.

I expect you to state your honest opinion when I make a topic, so you shouldn't expect any less from myself. Fair is fair Lyle.

no offense...(and i mean NO OFFENSE) but you dont have to stroke egos. hell...you dont need to say anything at all. cause right now...i can see a flame war brewing around your "advice" and "opinions".

For all you know Lyle, Princess could be a male...

No they aren't. They're funny as hell and more naturally intimate. Especially if both people have hot avatars :P

no offense...(and i mean NO OFFENSE) but you dont have to stroke egos. hell...you dont need to say anything at all. cause right now...i can see a flame war brewing around your "advice" and "opinions".

If someone starts flaming her over her opinion then they defeat THEMSELVES and prove her right.

That really wouldn't be my fault, it would be how the people react to it's fault.

Don't make me start posting macros, guys. I mean it.

nonono.jpg

For all you know Lyle, Princess could be a male or a child molester, or a rapist... You have no way of telling, people can fake photos, and anyone can claim they are female. This is the dangers of internet dating.

OHGODNO.jpg

If someone starts flaming her over her opinion then they defeat THEMSELVES and prove her right.

Correct, because they wouldn't have anything to battle it with, thus they state random flames that are irrelevant in an attempt to end the topic, or change the subject.

As the saying goes, "if you can't confuse them with the facts, baffle them with bullshit."

Correct, because they wouldn't have anything to battle it with, thus they state random flames that are irrelevant in an attempt to end the topic, or change the subject.

As the saying goes, "if you can't confuse them with the facts, baffle them with bullshit."

Ad Hominem is not a valid form of argument, yeah. :D

It just seems to me that alot of people are jealous of online couples. Look at the signs!!! Look at what Candy and I STILL put up with (not mentioning names) and now look at poor Lyle. Cant you people just be (or at least act )happy for him?

Jealous of an online relationship? Possible, but HIGHLY unlikely. Cynthia was just pointing things out. Also, I believe Cynthia has a real life relationship, so there goes your idea. :P

:blink:

*Saves*

That's not even one of my good ones. *Keeps them to himself.*

I am free to voice my opinion wherever and whenever I choose, and I shall do so until I die. Sorry that I don't act like what you expect and sit here and pet your egos and tell you how great you both are and how I'm happy for you both. I don't lie, sorry to disappoint you. I state what I actually think.

I think this topic is another form of attention whoring, and you allowing its creation without opposition makes you a contributor.

I expect you to state your honest opinion when I make a topic, so you shouldn't expect any less from myself. Fair is fair Lyle.

There's no need to get angry. And I don't expect you to do that at all. Where did that idea come from? You know more than anyone that I don't get pampered here. But you have stated your opinion, we have acknowledged that. But you don't need to police us. It's fine that you state your opinion, but we may disagree. Stop trying to force us to agree with you.

You have a very negative view on the topic. This isn't about seeking attention, and it's not my place to say to Knife "No. I decide that you can never make that topic so long as you live." You're reading way too far into this. Just relax once in a while. Just because you have an opinion on something, doesn't mean you have to state it. If you disagree with some people are doing, it's not your place to say that they can't do it. Let them be idiots on their own. You know that people won't agree with you. You only make trouble by stating your opinion. Keep it to yourself sometimes.

NO JOKE! We seriously need to start a dating topic SOMEWHERE and help SF's boys and girls and boys pretending to be girls find love amonst each other! This will help the jealous people settle down too knowing they could find that special user with the hot avatar they've always wanted to forum *kiss*

bullshit.jpg

It just seems to me that alot of people are jealous of online couples. Look at the signs!!! Look at what Candy and I STILL put up with (not mentioning names) and now look at poor Lyle. Cant you people just be (or at least act )happy for him?

happy.jpg

Let's start a SF Harmony dating service based on only one dimension of compatibility. HOT AVATARS!!! Come on it'll be fun! I'll do most of the work.

Peter.jpg

Jealous of an online relationship? Possible, but HIGHLY unlikely. Cynthia was just pointing things out. Also, I believe Cynthia has a real life relationship, so there goes your idea. :P

Yes I do actually.

And are you suggesting we act happy for something we aren't happy about? Wouldn't that count as telling them what they want to hear and petting their egos?

If they WANT to date, they can, but I am just stating my opinion on the matter since it was brought to the public in a public discussion.