• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it all starts with a seed. and your opinions (maybe, maybe not) are that seed
Like how being of a different race is a seed for race war, right? <_<

@Harvey Berin:

Don't do that. :D

I'm aware of the risks. It's just as likely that I'm a 80 year old slob with a bird fetish.

Let people tend to their own devices.

Also, off topic, that's a sweet avatar Pheonix.

Yes I do actually.

And are you suggesting we act happy for something we aren't happy about? Wouldn't that count as telling them what they want to hear and petting their egos?

If they WANT to date, they can, but I am just stating my opinion on the matter since it was brought to the public in a public discussion.

but WHY. must I ask WHY do you WANT to deliver facts that make others mad / like you less.

geeze this place got ruined horribly. We cant ever have fun here without some hardass showing up whining about "the wrong things" and "their view" when 80% dont give a shit.

If you've already got a gf then just be apart of my staff. Give them relationship advice and whatnot. tell them to update their avi to something hotter! Yes it's superficial but I'm in Las Vegas so who cares?

I'm aware of the risks. It's just as likely that I'm a 80 year old slob with a bird fetish.

Let people tend to their own devices.

Also, off topic, that's a sweet avatar Pheonix.

So you DO watch katekyo hitman reborn!

geeze this place got ruined horribly. We cant ever have fun here without some hardass showing up whining about "the wrong things" and "their view" when 80% dont give a shit.

SO TRUE

NO JOKE! We seriously need to start a dating topic SOMEWHERE and help SF's boys and girls and boys pretending to be girls find love amonst each other! This will help the jealous people settle down too knowing they could find that special user with the hot avatar they've always wanted to forum *kiss*

I will be getting on it.

but WHY. must I ask WHY do you WANT to deliver facts that make others mad / like you less.

Why NOT? She has a concern, and she's stating it. You shouldn't hide your opinion just because people might disagree. Sometimes it is better to, but you really shouldn't need to.

That's not even one of my good ones. *Keeps them to himself.*

There's no need to get angry. And I don't expect you to do that at all. Where did that idea come from? You know more than anyone that I don't get pampered here. But you have stated your opinion, we have acknowledged that. But you don't need to police us. It's fine that you state your opinion, but we may disagree. Stop trying to force us to agree with you.

You have a very negative view on the topic. This isn't about seeking attention, and it's not my place to say to Knife "No. I decide that you can never make that topic so long as you live." You're reading way too far into this. Just relax once in a while. Just because you have an opinion on something, doesn't mean you have to state it. If you disagree with some people are doing, it's not your place to say that they can't do it. Let them be idiots on their own. You know that people won't agree with you. You only make trouble by stating your opinion. Keep it to yourself sometimes.

When did I say I was angry? Never. I'm not yelling, smashing my keyboard or flaming. I think you need to stop making assumptions.

I think you're exaggerating on telling Knife not to make the topic. You could simply just post or PM him telling him you would prefer to keep your business private, and I'm sure he'd understand.

Also, I NEVER said people had to agree with my opinion. I add to what I previously say because people make a response. If people make a response, I'm entitled to make a response as well.

Yeah, herd conformity doesn't float well with me. People died for me to be allowed to state my opinion, and I plan on using that right.

Winds of change, they blow across every community, especially ones that grow rapidly from some event like other sites closing down.

Oh boy. I happen to enjoy this type of thing. I think this is a vast improvement. :D

I like my avatar too. It took some time to make and I'm proud of it.

What section would a dating threat go in anyway?

I won't tell you what happens in Vegas, even though knowing ahead of time will save your life.

@ TLS's post with the links:....im black D: XD XD

And i hope the one pointed at the whole forest says "CALM THE FUCK DOWN" or "THIS PLACE SUCKS ASS NOW" XD *didnt click that link*

So wait a minute Gatrie...

I'm supposed to go against my morals and values, and not state my opinion, when I make a point of saying that we're all entitled to an opinion, to make sure people like me?

I'm supposed to go out of my way to be popular?

This

@ TLS's post with the links:....im black D: XD XD

And i hope the one pointed at the whole forest says "CALM THE FUCK DOWN" or "THIS PLACE SUCKS ASS NOW" XD *didnt click that link*

Somethign along that line.

Also sorry, I'm color blind XD