The new SF couple

Knife

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When did I say I was angry? Never. I'm not yelling, smashing my keyboard or flaming. I think you need to stop making assumptions.

I think you're exaggerating on telling Knife not to make the topic. You could simply just post or PM him telling him you would prefer to keep your business private, and I'm sure he'd understand.

Also, I NEVER said people had to agree with my opinion. I add to what I previously say because people make a response. If people make a response, I'm entitled to make a response as well.

Yeah, herd conformity doesn't float well with me. People died for me to be allowed to state my opinion, and I plan on using that right.

-I never said I didn't want him to post it, but I didn't want him to not post it either. I didn't care. It was his choice.

-You can state your opinion, that's fine. Just don't beat us over the head with it. It's hard to communicate to a group of people through PMs. So people make a topic. That doesn't mean that they want everyone on the boards to critique what they're saying. And just because it's on a public board, it doesn't mean you need to respond to it. You can always just IGNORE it.

-I never said I didn't want him to post it, but I didn't want him to not post it either. I didn't care. It was his choice.

-You can state your opinion, that's fine. Just don't beat us over the head with it. It's hard to communicate to a group of people through PMs. So people make a topic. That doesn't mean that they want everyone on the boards to critique what they're saying. And just because it's on a public board, it doesn't mean you need to respond to it. You can always just IGNORE it.

Oh, you could always ignore her. :rolleyes:

So wait, all of us people out there that are tired of pointless topics, attention whoring, are supposed to just step aside just because the majority wants to act random and make posts that have little to no value, and attention whore their ways to popularity?

With that logic we may as well kept segregation legal, because black people weren't the majority.

...Shit, everyone. Why is this making such a huge controversy? Calm the fuck down... It's not a big deal. It involves nobody other than Lyle and Princess what they want to do. Keep any opinions you have on it to yourselves, because it doesn't help any matters, at all.

Or you could not respond to my post?

If you make a public topic, you open yourself to public criticism.

So wait a minute Gatrie...

I'm supposed to go against my morals and values, and not state my opinion, when I make a point of saying that we're all entitled to an opinion, to make sure people like me?

I'm supposed to go out of my way to be popular?

you just need to learn your place. ALOT of us do. Your not Lyles parents so you should stay out of affairs that arent yours. Just like knife should have (and many others).

...Shit, everyone. Why is this making such a huge controversy? Calm the fuck down... It's not a big deal. It involves nobody other than Lyle and Princess what they want to do. Keep any opinions you have on it to yourselves, because it doesn't help any matters, at all.

I'll NEVAH, EVAH keep my opinion to myself. Well, at least, never when it's something as fun as this! :D

Oh, you could always ignore her. :rolleyes:

I try to. I usually do.

So wait, all of us people out there that are tired of pointless topics, attention whoring, are supposed to just step aside just because the majority wants to act random and make posts that have little to no value, and attention whore their ways to popularity?

With that logic we may as well kept segregation legal, because black people weren't the majority.

Who said anything about majority rules? Disagree with people all you want. But it doesn't give you the right to police them.

Pretty much this.

Seriously, theres a fucking general board for non idiotic spam free intelligent conversation. You guys could always just go there and not come here. But always barging in here and bitching about everything until mods decide to yell at ppl doesnt do shit but make people want your ass out of here.

I try to. I usually do.

Who said anything about majority rules? Disagree with people all you want. But it doesn't give you the right to police them.

Pretty much this.

Oh come on guys, Cynthia isn't even a mod. You don't HAVE to listen to her. But since you are, and you're responding, maybe there's a kernel of truth in what she's saying?

KNIFE made the topic.

He is NOT a mod so he CANT delete the topic

Im sure he didnt go "HEY LYLE N PRINCESS IMMA MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT U 2 KAY!?!?!?"

So i dont see why you're jumping all over Lyle.

Seriously, theres a fucking general board for non idiotic spam free intelligent conversation. You guys could always just go there and not come here. But always barging in here and bitching about everything until mods decide to yell at ppl doesnt do shit but make people want your ass out of here.

I like spam dude. It would REALLY help if you got your opinion on me right before yelling. Most of us like spam.

"Shit, everyone. Why is this being discussed with variation in opinion? Stop talking about it.. I don't think it's bad. You are not specifically mentioned in the opening post. Don't post your thoughts, it doesn't help matters, at all."

I usually don't respond.

And it doesn't mean you have to critique a person every single time they do something you disagree with.

It comes down to a very simple concept. Just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD. You technically CAN murder someone and get away with it. That doesn't mean you should. You technically CAN beat up on an elderly woman for her money, but that doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Y'see, relationships are a thing where 2 human males or 2 human females love each other very much and look down upon maleXfemale couples because they're obviously inferior and homosexuals are fifty times happier, so they use their awesome power to create balance in the universe or they will spontaneously combust while playing the song 'Through the Fire and Flames' on Expert with Hyperspeed on 5 and while doing so stare at each other's crotches because everyone in the world is purvurted so basically relationships are crazy and they're probably best to stay out of unless you wanna burn to death, nevur play Through the Fire and Flames on Expert with Hyper speed on 5 , or wanna make the universe balanced because clearly balance sucks and blows and is also bad as if it is perfectly balanced the Majora's Mask moon will crash into the planet as the two forces you must balance are Moon and Wimp so Wimp must be more powerful to stop the moon by playing Zelda's Lullaby while jumping on Goombas.

I usually don't respond.

And it doesn't mean you have to critique a person every single time they do something you disagree with.

It comes down to a very simple concept. Just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD. You technically CAN murder someone and get away with it. That doesn't mean you should. You technically CAN beat up on an elderly woman for her money, but that doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Straw Man, horribly invalid comparison. Your argument is pretty much moot.

Cynthia can do it. You can choose not to listen, and that's OK.

Y'see, relationships are a thing where 2 human males or 2 human females love each other very much and look down upon maleXfemale couples because they're obviously inferior and homosexuals are fifty times happier, so they use their awesome power to create balance in the universe or they will spontaneously combust while playing the song 'Through the Fire and Flames' on Expert with Hyperspeed on 5 and while doing so stare at each other's crotches because everyone in the world is purvurted so basically relationships are crazy and they're probably best to stay out of unless you wanna burn to death, nevur play Through the Fire and Flames on Expert with Hyper speed on 5 , or wanna make the universe balanced because clearly balance sucks and blows and is also bad as if it is perfectly balanced the Majora's Mask moon will crash into the planet as the two forces you must balance are Moon and Wimp so Wimp must be more powerful to stop the moon by playing Zelda's Lullaby while jumping on Goombas.

You could have just said "Gays are smarter than us" and call it a day.

I don't agree with that statement but still... ... ...

Oh come on guys, Cynthia isn't even a mod. You don't HAVE to listen to her. But since you are, and you're responding, maybe there's a kernel of truth in what she's saying?

She responds to me too ya know. Perhaps there's a kennel of truth in what I'm saying. Perhaps she has it in her head that she is some sort of police for the world and judges everyone who isn't perfect by her definition and penilizes them and every little flaw they have. Perhpas she's compensating for being ridculed by others in her own life.

And perhaps I'm the king of mushroom land, and I'll fly away on my magical marshmellow while sniffing cocaine with one hand and fondling Elisha cuthbert with the other.

Perhaps.

Everyone, just relax it.

Multiple members are posting in a way that is confrontational, condescending, or otherwise unfriendly. Please be conscientious of the purpose your posts so as to ensure that they does not maintain this trend. A continuation of this trend will not be tolerated any further.

This is not a censor, the discussion won't be interrupted if it is civil.

Edited by Wist

"Shit, everyone. Why is this being discussed with variation in opinion? Stop talking about it.. I don't think it's bad. You are not specifically mentioned in the opening post. Don't post your thoughts, it doesn't help matters, at all."

Yeah, because your opinion is going to change these events. Discuss it by all means withothers through PM, but in a thread where it can be seen by everyone? This is a congratulatory thread aimed at those who care about this, not shoot down Lyle and Princess and all internet relationships thread. If you've nothing good to say about it, just stop posting.