The new SF couple

Knife

You could have just said "Gays are smarter than us" and call it a day.

I don't agree with that statement but still... ... ...

There was much more to that than what you got out of it you're clearly insane or just read the first word.

Also, OMFG MORE THAN 3 DOTS CALL THE SHUUDA PATROL

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She responds to me too ya know. Perhaps there's a kennel of truth in what I'm saying. Perhaps she has it in her head that she is some sort of police for the world and judges everyone who isn't perfect by her definition and penilizes them and every little flaw they have. Perhpas she's compensating for being ridculed by others in her own life.

And perhaps I'm the king of mushroom land, and I'll fly away on my magical marshmellow while sniffing cocaine with one hand and fondling Elisha cuthbert with the other.

Perhaps.

Alright, I see there's a pretty big problem here. Maybe we should move this elsewhere? A topic where we can talk about these things in a civilized manner? Shall I create something in General?

She responds to me too ya know. Perhaps there's a kennel of truth in what I'm saying. Perhaps she has it in her head that she is some sort of police for the world and judges everyone who isn't perfect by her definition and penilizes them and every little flaw they have. Perhpas she's compensating for being ridculed by others in her own life.

And perhaps I'm the king of mushroom land, and I'll fly away on my magical marshmellow while sniffing cocaine with one hand and fondling Elisha cuthbert with the other.

Perhaps.

dude i had that dream once

There was much more to that than what you got out of it you're clearly insane or just read the first word.

Also, OMFG MORE THAN 3 DOTS CALL THE SHUUDA PATROL

BEST FUCKING POST IN THIS TOPIC (unless someone made a post that says "Fuck you" to ****** ******* and *********. oh and also ***)

So wait, all of us people out there that are tired of pointless topics, attention whoring, are supposed to just step aside just because the majority wants to act random and make posts that have little to no value, and attention whore their ways to popularity?

With that logic we may as well kept segregation legal, because black people weren't the majority.

Kagamilaugh.jpg

BEST FUCKING POST IN THIS TOPIC (unless someone made a post that says "Fuck you" to ****** ******* and *********. oh and also ***)

FUCK YOU ASTERISK PEOPLE.

Wait, are there even any members with those names?

So basically the argument is that Cynthia is overreacting?

Hm... Okay. I'm on track now.

This is why guys like me exist. I love to ruin the argument with a totally non serious nonrelated joke or something to get people's minds off of what shouldn't be that important in the first place. With that said go to the SF eHarmony thread and hang out. Go ahead and tell Cynthia to not respond to every post with critisism or whatever but while you're at it, tell the Terrorists to stop killing people. It's obviously what she does. Let'er do what she'll do and call it a day.

1=6 stars...Gatrie is 6 letters

2=7 stars...Gatling is 7 letters

3=9 stars...Rubicante is 9 letters

4=3 stars...Gat is 3 letters...

all names I go by.... 0_o

I fail to see the argument here. As you have my standings wrong.

I NEVER said you had to listen to me. Ever.

If you make a PUBLIC topic, you can expect a public response.

I didn't say to eliminate all spam, I said to eliminate useless topics, and topics of bad nature or influence. This topic was created on the idea of praising a new couple, which I believe falls under attention whoring. I don't care if you make topics that have random sentence after random sentence, what I care is when you make topics about attention whoring or that have no discussion value. I'm talking about, "lol," "XD," and quote posts, things of those nature.

Knife is a Royal and can close his own topics, so I don't see your point in that statement either...

Lyle contributed just as much as Knife did, as he could have asked to have the topic closed, but he did no such thing. Knife is just as guilty, but that doesn't mean Lyle is 100% innocent.

My opinion was stated because I believed it was best to state what I believe was best for the entire site, based on what happened last time, then I backed up why I believed that. Also I stated that there is the possibility you both are not who you say you are, and thus I'm informing you of the risks of online relationships, as no one else did, so I thought it was important to bring up.

1=6 stars...Gatrie is 6 letters

2=7 stars...Gatling is 7 letters

3=9 stars...Rubicante is 9 letters

4=3 stars...Gat is 3 letters...

all names I go by.... 0_o

Konatagrin.png