Banned or bust

Black_Knight

Yet another place to set up shop, and with no political or debate forum, by god... I might survive for more than a month.

To any old people who remember me from FESS, FEF or FEP, I say hello to you.

To anyone new or born after 1993, what the hell are you doing here?! It's a goddamn school night! STUDY! STUDY!! STUDY!!!

We'll see where this goes from here since I do enjoy the information pages of Serenes Forest.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Separate thought, yes I post separate thoughts in separate posts since the edit button was originally used to amend information that was previously posted and not to add... I digress...

About these rules, there are a couple of vagaries here like number 1. When you say flaming, do you mean outright personal attacks on the person, or would it include mocking them or making smartass comments, because there is a distinction between the two. Would you also define being a ne'er'-do-well or plainly dickish behavior as flaming as well, even when it's not directed at one individual? Since one could argue the way I am stating my requests for clarification airs a certian amount of contemptibility.

Also are staff immune to these rules because in to many places I have seen 'do as we say, not as we do' policies because they have the right to insult people they don't like or infringe on the forum rules. I like consistency.

As with number 4, define nudity. Or we just talking about the primary sex organs or does this include secondary sexual characteristics as well? Aside from the organic, what if one where to post tasteful art? I got a quite wonderfully sketched image of Wendy, none of the vulgarities one assumes is in such an image. I'm also brushing aside the TOS for this host, (was it vBulletin?) pending to see if I dealt with them before. Oh yes, the 'think of the children' argument does not apply since I take the George Carlin approach to children and also this is a fan site where the games object is to murder everyone who opposes you on the map. Violence is okay, but nudity? Stupid American double standards.

Be happy I'm getting this off my chest now and not decided to do the guess, check and revise approach like I normally do.

I've penciled you in for a 5:00 beating by Ike.

Are we talking about the Radiant Dawn Ike or Path of Radiance Ike? Because I'd prefer the former since the latter came off as a douchebag. Not as bad as that fanatical drone Tanith, but still...

Lots of people make smart-ass comments and lots of people are "ne'er'-do-wells. The admin(s) is/are pretty lenient about that stuff, so long as it doesn't get out of hand. Outright flaming though, is generally frowned upon. I would assume the same for nudity of any sort.

And how about getting beat by both Ike's at the same time. Don't ask how it's possible, only know that it IS possible.

Lots of people make smart-ass comments and lots of people are "ne'er'-do-wells

false, that's all me baby B)

Hikarusa, Ilyana, and CGV can be smartasses too, as well as myself, on occasion.

its also a new fad to declare yourself queen of teh forums.....

not that YOU would do it, right?

That was never a fad. We were all just stoned, and needed an outlet for our idiocy. :D

That was never a fad. We were all just stoned, and needed an outlet for our idiocy. :D

well, whoever started it was a retard. :P

i wonder who was it......

well, whoever started it was a retard. :P

i wonder who was it......

I think her name was Bianchi Ridell Crimea, but I don't see anyone with that name in these forums...

I'll take that burning match back from you now, MR. I'm sure it's safer with me. Although I am surprised you didn't manage to burn us down for the Nth time.