Zan's Sprite works

Zanryu

Triumphant return, or a return for about three hours? You decide.

Aaaanyways...

statscreentz3.png

Yeah. Not done yet. All the shit in pink is gonna have a sort of 'engraved' look (engraved into the background, to be exact). I intend to have a parchment/leather like background, so yeah.

I'll post more stuff when I DON'T have to go to bed when I get on.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. ^^

But, uh... I don't get the sitcom. XD

Tried to read a slight bit... was lost still, so I gave up. >_>

Anyway, can I actually get some comments? This is a really important piece, I just can't give any info.

Not even close. >_>

The bars are custom, name tag thing is custom, etc. The only thing that's from an FE game is the platform for map sprites when viewing the profile and the text. The text at the top of each page is edited from FE8.

Besides, now there's more to comment on.

statscreenid3.png

Yellow lines are the limit for the weapon text and icons. Ignore the 'Skill info' thing for now, I'm adding a page next time.

Fire, Thunder, Wind and Knife weapon level icons are custom. Knife will be fixed up later, but mom'll be home soon so I gotta call it quits until I can get back on.

you proved your point. my bad.

xDDD No harm done.

You, my good friend, are awesome.

I guess that means it rocks? XD

I'm gonna see if I can get permission from my friend to let others use this, because this is meant for something we're working on, despite it being draft one of... probably countless drafts. XD

EDIT: statscreentf3.png

OSHI- MOAR!?

The box for the skill icons are sized to correctly fit an old batch of skills I made. I'll redo them for this, however. The name box for skills is as large as it is because I sized it to match the name of a skill Dei came up with, so that all skill names would fit in there, given it's length. The bars under the 'Items' section won't be in the final product, that's just so I can remember what size bar represents what capacity.

EDIT 2:

Edited the weapon rank icons.

statscreenyc8.png

Light is the same in FE10, so I left it. Dark was too damn hard to do due to the colour limitations and the fact that the colours from the old icon didn't work in the FE10 design, so I left that. The rest are still similar, but more FE10-like.

Completion is no where near, I don't think. Hell, I still have the support page, MAYBE biorythm, and then the background, which I'm probably going to do from scratch, instead of taking the wimpy way out and using some grunge brushes then decreasing the colours to five or six. >_>

I'm not allowed to discuss that, sorry. =X

EDIT:

Done everything except the background.

statscreenwu7.png

The 'Bio' stat is the Biorythm. Decided not to have a full page for it, and make it as simple as a dash, an arrow, or a moving arrow.

Nevermind, I DID take the pussy way out.

statscreenwbgguidetm3.png

Version with background and guidelines. I'll post a version WITHOUT guidelines soon. If you think I should lighten the background, I have the file saved. I can just toss it back into GIMP and mess with the brightness. But yeah, background is 30 colours. Sorry for the fail. =X

EDIT 2:

No guidelines.

statscreenwbgwoguideiy9.png

Thanks. I got MAJOR crit back over on FEU from Mage Knight 404, so I've got some work to do still. I'll post the last version once MK404 is cool with it, unless I forget I've said this. XD

Still on break from the stat sheet. xP

catgirlcharvb6.png

NSFW

And yes, I know the NSFW one isn't that NSFW, but whatever. I understand that some people get in trouble if their parents see something so close to nudity, so... yeah.

Sorry for the pointless bump, but frig. ._. I get ass loads of comments on my stat sheet, I post some major cleavage, and there's silence. THIS IS AN EVEN BIGGER REASON TO POST. LITERALLY BIGGER IF YOU LOOK IN THAT AREA. XD

Sorry for the pointless bump, but frig. ._. I get ass loads of comments on my stat sheet, I post some major cleavage, and there's silence. THIS IS AN EVEN BIGGER REASON TO POST. LITERALLY BIGGER IF YOU LOOK IN THAT AREA. XD

Well, it's only been one day XD. Either that or there aren't that many catgirl fans...

As for my comments, I like the theme used in your statsheet ^^. The background looks authentic and the frames are a nice touch. I'm not too sure about the background for the Equipment scroll though, maybe it would look better smoothed out like the name scroll.

I think the catgirl's left ear should be moved to the left a bit more, since it looks like it doesn't match with her other ear. Maybe something like this (left side):

catears.png

Also, I don't think her breasts should be that high. You should lower the line where her breasts meet at least for the non-clothed version. You also shouldn't need this part of shading on the skin(same for non-clothed version):

catsh.png

Those are very nice sprites, I wish they would have them in the actual game....just for fun.

Could always hack it in :S. If anyone was willing...