Okay, so I'll try to push myself through this game.

Destiny Hero

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everybody overrate Oswin? He isn't as good as all you guys say. Lolmov.

Frankly, I care nothing about movement/ranks/other stuff. I will recognize the tiers and stuff, but I don't really care about who's where and whatnot. I like Oswin, no debate shenanigans will change that!

Oswin is good but I wouldn't say he is brilliant.

He's so great that he can't even get in front of the team to take hits, which is what he does best (he isn't killing many things), without reducing your efficiency A LOT (and that's even without ranks).

He's so great that he can't even get in front of the team to take hits, which is what he does best (he isn't killing many things), without reducing your efficiency A LOT (and that's even without ranks).

I don't know. I don't have problems with him. He always does fine for me. Probably your not using him right or idk. I really don't care.

Oswin is just amazing earlygame because only him, Hector and Marcus can tank reliably (Dorcas can't - his durability is better than the pansies, but nonetheless he's not made for slews of enemes). After that, he has some serious troubles, what with using the worst promo item, having the worst mobility and pretty much the worst AS of any units you're likely to use.

He's probably most efficient to use early on, then ditch him at ~L14 or so, and have him come back later as some kind of EXP filler.

Gee wilikers, you don't like Oswin, do you?

Gee wilikers, you don't like Oswin, do you?

Yeah. I notice alot of members don't like a particular unit and make up a bunch facts to support their claim.

Like for some reason alot of members here think Rolf is useless.... o.o

Honestly the more difficult the unit is to level up its more likely they will turn out good for the endgame. For example Nino, comes very late but it awesome once you level her up.

EDIT: typos lol

Edited by Mad Sage

I'll admit Oswin's not so great for ranked runs. But, when I don't rank, he is consistently one of my best characters. That's why he's Oswin.

That's a good way of explaining it!

Oh yeah, Mad Sage, people say things like that based on ranked runs. Some of those facts are actually a point, but casual players could care less about that stuff!

That's a good way of explaining it!

Oh yeah, Mad Sage, people say things like that based on ranked runs. Some of those facts are actually a point, but casual players could care less about that stuff!

Ah ranked runs...meh they give me a headache lol

Hey, Softon is a cool, strawberry/chocolate flavored (depending on if it's the anime or manga) type of guy! Does that mean you're saying Merlinus is awesome?

Softon isn't ice cream... He's poo. Read the manga!

Not all guys slobber over attractive female video game characters. :(

Yep.

I just go, "what a nice looking lass!", myself.

Anyways, what's your thoughts on Oswin, Destiny Hero?

Oswin is win/ Except mine absolutely blows. Level 20, and just 17 strength/19 defense.

All of my characters are cursed.

Matthew (14) has gained no strength, 1 def.

Hector did not max out anything and had crap strength (wasn't any more than 17)

Raven, Guy, Lyn and Elly blew, and Lyn got to 15 and still hasn't gotten a single defense point.

Bla bla bla..... Everything is doing terrible except for Canas, but then again, he's Canas. My rankings are:

Tactics: 2 (took about 100 turns on a level to attempt to get some Supports)

Survival: 5

Funds: 4 (just had a blowout with buying things for Valor)

EXP: 5

Combat: 5

Oswin says I'm doing well. Pray continue my efforts.

17 strength/19 defense

wasn't any more than 17

Although perhaps slightly screwed (I'm too lazy to check out averages >__<), I don't see how they "blow".

Oswin is win/ Except mine absolutely blows. Level 20, and just 17 strength/19 defense.

All of my characters are cursed.

Matthew (14) has gained no strength, 1 def.

Hector did not max out anything and had crap strength (wasn't any more than 17)

Raven, Guy, Lyn and Elly blew, and Lyn got to 15 and still hasn't gotten a single defense point.

Bla bla bla..... Everything is doing terrible except for Canas, but then again, he's Canas. My rankings are:

Tactics: 2 (took about 100 turns on a level to attempt to get some Supports)

Survival: 5

Funds: 4 (just had a blowout with buying things for Valor)

EXP: 5

Combat: 5

Oswin says I'm doing well. Pray continue my efforts.

'Everything'? I speaked english good lolol!!!!1!11ONE11

Yeah, that does suck for you. Karma's a bitch, ain't it? ;)

Although perhaps slightly screwed (I'm too lazy to check out averages >__<), I don't see how they "blow".

It's DestinyHero. His definition of "blow" is 'these guys don't get good level ups, so they must suck!' We've all seen it in action by this point.

Edited by Herr Wozzeck