[Game] Let's combine the gods into a new character!

Mercakete

This was just something I was thinking about in relation to my own barracks and started thinking about it in the form of a sort of association game.

Here's how you play.

1. Check your barracks for the FEH gods you have. (Qualifying units are any base or seasonal form of the following: Askr, Embla, Nifl, Muspell, Hel, Ymir, Freyr, Freyja, Thorr, Loki. I'm keeping Embla here because I figure she'll become playable someday, even though she's not at the time of this writing. I also believe there will be others released eventually, but for now let's just stick with these guys.)

2. Make a list of them, separating them between seasonal and base variants. (Mythic versions count as base variants if they have the same design as their base variant.)

3. Combine their characteristics as a title for yourself. (If you want, you can include their champions (I.e., Ascended Fjorm) as minor traits.)

I'll use myself as an example.

I have Loki, Loki (Spring), Hel, Freyr (Summer), Thorr, and Ymir. As for champions, I have Laegjarn and Fjorm.

So, combining these, I would be a trickster (Loki) warlord (Thorr) of life (Ymir) and death (Hel), with enhanced chaos (Loki) in spring, and leaving the world in peace during summer as I slumber (Freyr), with minor attributes of fire (Leagjarn) and ice (Fjorm.)

I imagine this looks like someone who lives for the fray, and uses cunning as well as brute strength to win, employing minor fire and ice attributes (such as wielding a fire weapon and an ice weapon, as opposed to possessing the elements themselves), but also having some sort of innate power over life and death (which may be why this character is so into battle -- life and death are easy to control, so they don't carry as much weight to this person). This "me" also takes a break from battle during the summer and may even sleep through it, having been especially active/cunning during the spring.

See how it works? Champions give minor attributes, gods give major attributes, and activity during certain seasons/occasions are determined by seasonal gods. I don't know if this is just something I like to do or if others would enjoy it, too, but I thought I'd throw it out there and see what others come up with!

On 7/26/2022 at 9:36 AM, Mercakete said:

This was just something I was thinking about in relation to my own barracks and started thinking about it in the form of a sort of association game.

Here's how you play.

1. Check your barracks for the FEH gods you have. (Qualifying units are any base or seasonal form of the following: Askr, Embla, Nifl, Muspell, Hel, Ymir, Freyr, Freyja, Thorr, Loki. I'm keeping Embla here because I figure she'll become playable someday, even though she's not at the time of this writing. I also believe there will be others released eventually, but for now let's just stick with these guys.)

So, just to be clear - Mila, Ashera, Duma, etc. don't count?

12 minutes ago, jameslove001 said:

So, just to be clear - Mila, Ashera, Duma, etc. don't count?

Correct, since they're not from Heroes' native canon.