Japanese Fire Emblem Twitter posts

Crubat

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

She had proper stats in the JPN reveal trailer, if that helps.

Yeah, with the calculations it was obvious, but I should probably have precised after removing them. That was the one I was looking at. Even she has +5 Atk, +3 Def and +~30 Avo over Celine's forecast.

The english version of Chloe I think we should all just ignore at this point, unless we're given reason to believe it. Currently it just doesn't make any sense, and as someone who took the 100% Petra crit completely at face value last time, I'm not making the mistake again.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Cysx said:

Currently it just doesn't make any sense, and as someone who took the 100% Petra crit completely at face value last time, I'm not making the mistake again.

Well... you can recreate that in the final product, just... not as easily xD

4 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Well... you can recreate that in the final product, just... not as easily xD

Looking back at it, both her battalions and HP were filled up so no wrath or defiant, but with nigh infinite boosters, guess sky's the limit! Not really because caps, but whatever

... wonder if that's gonna be a thing again. Farmable boosters I mean. Wasn't a fan of it.

1 minute ago, Cysx said:

... wonder if that's gonna be a thing again. Farmable boosters I mean. Wasn't a fan of it.

I'm one of those people who hoards stuff and never uses it, so this was never a problem for me (un?)fortunately. I can see why it'd be a pain for people who feel obligated to use stuff like that, though.

While there was no greenhouse in the trailer, maybe fishing will replace it somehow? Maybe you can sell the fish you catch or trade them for boosters and the like (including promotion items and equipment, of course).

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm one of those people who hoards stuff and never uses it, so this was never a problem for me (un?)fortunately. I can see why it'd be a pain for people who feel obligated to use stuff like that, though.

While there was no greenhouse in the trailer, maybe fishing will replace it somehow? Maybe you can sell the fish you catch or trade them for boosters and the like (including promotion items and equipment, of course).

I think they should just be added to the shop after you beaten the game. Make it a new game plus option.

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

With no limits on how much you can purchase?

If it is a new game plus bonus why not?

Think about it, if the game allows free grinding does allowing buyable boost hurt that much more? No not really. If you can't grind then they aren't infinite as you are limited by gold. Also I think they should be unlocked per difficulty. You have to beat hard to unlock buyable boosters for hard.

Edited by ciphertul

On 10/7/2022 at 10:58 AM, Zapp Branniglenn said:

"Celine is a Philanthropist-"

okay, wow, they DO know there's a word for it instead of eudom...whatever they were trying to say. 

Man, every character in this game looks like the Fire Emblem Heroes Seasonal Alt version of themselves. I might end up being very grateful for the dressup feature if the game allows me to take the reigns from these artists.

Philanthropist and Eudaemonist are two different things

Philanthropist - a person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.

Eudaemonist - 
a system of ethics that bases moral value on the likelihood that good actions will produce happiness.

On 10/8/2022 at 7:31 AM, kienquocsi said:

I just realized the character classes has 2 parts:

• Alear has Dragon Child/Dragon Race
  • Vander has Paladin/Horseback
  • Framme has Monk/Qigong
  • Cramme has Mage/Magic
  • Alfred has Noble/Horseback
  • Celine has Noble/Magic

I wonder what does the second part signify, since it's interesting that Vander and Alfred's is movement type, while Framme, Cramme and Celine's are weapon type. No idea what "Dragon Race" will do though.

Actually, for what we've seen in english it's not "/Horseback" and "/Magic" but instead "/Cavalry" and "/Mystical", so its not referring to weapon types, but the movement type, as mages had a special movement type from other grounded units.

EDIT: Alternatively; i think the latter tag could be a signifier for class *types* that the character can choose. So Framme can only choose classes that relate to "Qigong", which will likely be classes that use Body Arts as their primary weapon, while Cramme and Celine are stuck with mage and cleric type classes?

Edited by Vexal

2 minutes ago, Crubat said:

Well, guess the monday and friday prediction is wrong. It truly is random and they probably do it whenever they wanna

I guess they just don't want to show any more characters. We did see every seemingly important early ones

4 minutes ago, Crubat said:

Well, guess the monday and friday prediction is wrong. It truly is random and they probably do it whenever they wanna

Yeah, of course the day I load up Twitter right on time is the day they stop updating xD

I wonder if this means we'll get something on Thursday instead as we did with Vander - or better yet a bigger chunk of info sometime this week about the mechanics (which I've asked for before too, so sorry for the repetition).

8 hours ago, Vexal said:

Actually, for what we've seen in english it's not "/Horseback" and "/Magic" but instead "/Cavalry" and "/Mystical", so its not referring to weapon types, but the movement type, as mages had a special movement type from other grounded units.

EDIT: Alternatively; i think the latter tag could be a signifier for class *types* that the character can choose. So Framme can only choose classes that relate to "Qigong", which will likely be classes that use Body Arts as their primary weapon, while Cramme and Celine are stuck with mage and cleric type classes?

I hadn't noticed the bit in gold before, thanks for pointing it out! How do mages move exactly? The follow-up theory is valid too: even if Engage is returning to a fixed class structure, hopefully having a pool of classes to choose from instead of a strict hierarchy will still allow for flexibility in building everyone.

47 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I hadn't noticed the bit in gold before, thanks for pointing it out! How do mages move exactly?

It probably has to do with the fact Mages aren’t slowed in sand, so they would have to have a different movement type then infantry.

45 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

It probably has to do with the fact Mages aren’t slowed in sand, so they would have to have a different movement type then infantry.

Oh right, I forgot about that! Thanks, that makes sense! Given one of the countries looked to be desert-y, I guess this may confirm sand maps are returning too, if the movement type theory holds true 🙂 Thanks again, Ciphertul!

2 hours ago, Crubat said:

I remember someone saying that today is a holiday in Japan, so I'm pretty sure we'll get a character reveal tomorrow instead. 

5 hours ago, morgan117 said:

I remember someone saying that today is a holiday in Japan, so I'm pretty sure we'll get a character reveal tomorrow instead. 

Just looked it up, apparently it's true! No tweets today makes sense then, hoping for a tweet tomorrow then!

Just when I thought there might be a pattern for the tweets... They really need a schedule for this. Maybe they have one and we haven't figured it out??? I don't know. I was hoping for some news today.

Edited by PrincessAlyson

It's not really random, though. Aside from maybe the beginning hiccups.

Initially they started by posting Alear and Vander introductions back to back on September 15th and 16th (Thursday and Friday). Then they tried to start their normal pattern, but holidays got in the way.

They posted Cramme trailer a week later on Thursday (September 22nd). They post twice a week, on Mondays and Fridays but not on holidays. Two recent Mondays (September 19th and October 10th) have been holidays in Japan as was one Friday (September 23rd) which meant that they had to post Cramme trailer on Thursday instead or go the whole week without a trailer. The next trailer and info should drop this Friday (although they might drop it Thursday as well because this week was another exception) and there shouldn't be any more interruptions until Christmas unless they decide they've shown enough characters already.

Their marketing concept is actually really good and engaging compared to most companies, but the only issue is the lack of official English side.

1 hour ago, Safy said:

Their marketing concept is actually really good and engaging compared to most companies, but the only issue is the lack of official English side.

I'm sorry I don't agree with this at all. Heck if not for this thread I would have assumed there was no marketing.

11 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

I'm sorry I don't agree with this at all. Heck if not for this thread I would have assumed there was no marketing.

Agreed. If anything, it's been very low key so far.

On another note, they really should make an official English Twitter for this franchise already, so we don't have to wait until the next trailer to get anything in English (which probably isn't coming until Late December or Early January).