Marketable Plushie?

3PercentCrit

I'm currently obsessed with collecting plushies and wanted to ask the Fire Emblem community that if they could, what character from the series would they turn into a plush?

Personally, I would choose Legault, as he's one of my favorite characters in the series and I think he would be great in plush form.

Minerva on a little Wyvern would make for a fun plush

1 hour ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Bernadetta because it would be perfect. Three of her likes are embroidery, unusual creatures, and stuffed animals.

That really would be a perfect one, plus the poor girl always gets so scared by the world, that it makes you want to give her a big hug to make her feel better.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Make that two. Sommie is the best character in Engage and I don't need to play the game to know this.

I just found out about him and can absolutely agree.

8 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

In terms of "marketability", I think the three Lords from Three Houses would be highly desirable. I might just have to pick up my own chibi Claude!

Official 3H plushies were released sometime last year ! I had to get myself Claude and M!Byleth haha

Spoiler

Fire Emblem Sanei Three Houses Plushies announced today : r/fireemblem

But yeah my response to the main topic:

I looooove anime plushies as well and have a whole shelf of them, I even have Claude, M!Byleth, and Marth's official plushies. If I were to want a plushie of any other character, they'd be Subaki, M!Robin, M!Corrin (F!Corrin got one so it'd only be fair ㅠㅠ), and the Ram Villagers. Honestly, a Pegasus or Wyvern plush would be pretty cool too ngl haha

3 hours ago, LJ_Reflet said:

Official 3H plushies were released sometime last year ! I had to get myself Claude and M!Byleth haha

I missed out on the ULTRAKILL and FAITH holiday sweaters so maybe I'll look for a Claude plush with the money I didn't end up spending on the sweater (Maybe $90 is too much for a holiday sweater...)

Edited by 3PercentCrit

I can't imagine them ever actually doing it, but it would be so fun to see plushies of manaketes' dragon forms in the simple style of those beady-eyed animal plushes, like Beanie Babies. Heroes gave us good modern references for some of them. They're mostly simple, but their distinct personalized traits remind me of collectible plushes. Give 'em little Breath-icon shaped tags with their names on them. 

Otherwise, +1 for Sommie. He's so big and round! He was made to be cuddled!

• 3 weeks later...

Lilith's Dragon form. I just rlly rlly think she's a very cute & sweet lil dragon fishy friend or Fae's fluffy dragon form which is very friend-shaped & nice. Truly any beast transforming unit could also do but those two stick out in my mind as being like clearly the perfect candidates for a plush. Oh & Sommie, too but like Sommie isn't a dragon

Spoiler

also this totally isn't just cuz I am a big sappy lesbian who loves cute girls & dragons & the colour blue & cried at least a lil when Lilith sacrifices herself in chapter 21 of Fates: Conquest & constantly visited her to give her snacks whenever possible cuz I wanted her to know I valued & appreciated her...