Engage Leak Thread *CAUTION: SPOILERS AHOY*

Azz

2 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I'm pretty ambivalent on localization.

Hide contents

Yes, you probably should be able to marry characters Alear's own age, like Citrinne. That makes sense, and it's silly that you can't.

But you do have to draw the line somewhere and I'm glad they did. It isn't acceptable to marry actual children like Hortensia, Jean, and Anna. And if you are criticizing that decision, you're the problem.

^^huge agree, even within the context of Alear apparently being 17, that would make it pretty weird for them to be able to marry a 12 year old lmao

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish they would stop giving Treehouse (I assume it's them...?) work.  I can understand players NOT wanting certain things in the game, but it's kind of bad to undermine a creative work even if it has disagreeable content.  The content is still there, you're just hiding it in an altered product and absolving yourself of whatever guilt you'd get from purchasing it by supporting this.  And in the first place, I don't think games should be treated as products to be altered...if you have a big issue with content in the game, then the game is worthy of your criticism, and you're free to complain or not buy the game.  There are better ways than just sweeping it under the rug if you actually think it's a big issue.

I could care less about Avatar romance though personally, I'm more miffed that it seems like paired endings are gone...?

2 minutes ago, lorderok said:

do we know if grinding is present? i like to max out all my units!

Yes grinding is present

53 minutes ago, oxiname said:

Would anyone mind posting the story? Someone was posting spoilers up until Solm I believe, but I can’t find anything but tidbits about the end since then

Here's the first 2 and half hours.

Spoiler

As an aside, the clipping is kind of driving me insane.

Edited by Armchair General

On promotions/advanced class

Spoiler

I played around last night on the ripped version to see if promoting to an advance class had any effect on experience gained. I tried in arena and then again on a skirmish map (silver corrupted) and didn't notice any differences. Anyone have any other experience? I think the game just tracks an internal level, but it doesn't change by being promoted maybe?

4 hours ago, Flowl said:

someone should make a new Engage thread for specifically talking about the localization changes, im sure there'll be a lot to talk about if its being compared to fates (fun games but wow localization and fire emblem as a whole can be so odd, remember everything with the tellius games and how they even lost content. and even recently 3h localization changing supports and even the ending of what edelgard does to the continent's historical records)

I'm not exactly sure if that's an great idea, tbh. Mainly because we'd be arguing over something that we can't immediately verify and that it's something that we ultimately don't have an say in the matter

3 hours ago, Troykv said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe whatever thing she did to make Alear less evil ended up giving them Divine Dragon blood an partially overwrote the way Alear's ancestry worked?

I could need to check the script to be sure xD.

Spoiler

Nevermind, I just found out what's going on here (I think). Turns out that Lumera actually gave her powers to Alear, turning them into a Divine Dragon. 

So basically, the same as Byleth and Sothis.

4 hours ago, DivineDragon_Goddess said:

Eh it's just they've never been done properly or not been an Avatar + they always have a sword and them being a dragon/having the ability to turn into one is a subplot

This. For a series that's big on exploring the relationship between humanity and beings stronger than them (usually dragons) the series has done a terrible job at actually exploring it when the protagonist finally IS one. For two games in a row now, it's been done pretty badly/taken a backseat-I'm glad Engage is at least giving us more than subplot/cool factor with Alear's race.

Being a weredragon (and in Byleth's case, being part demigod alien weredragon with the literal progenitor's heart slapped on top of theirs) should NOT be brushed aside like it is, and yet the games only lean into it when it's time for a dramatic cutscene or to give the protag cool powers.

In Fates, people really should've freaked out more about Corrin being what they are, since dragons are literal gods and founded all tribes and nations we see in game, and in 3H, Sothis, Rhea and Byleth's relationship should've been explored more beyond bashing in Rhea's head at the end of routes,  having her infodump and then die offscreen, and non-canon DLC.

6 hours ago, Cosmic_Dragon said:

Word of advice, never get hung up on or listen seriously to the things you see people say on Gamefaqs or 4chan (especially 4chan). Actually, just don't get too invested in most arguing on the internet, period.

Part of me wants to check the JP script to check for this whole discourse, because this feels like a baseless rumor (being able to date kids and all)-especially since I haven't seen anyone actually post/translate what the characters say in the JP version. I guess I'll be that person (though feel free to link it to me if someone already posted it here or elsewhere-I've been following this thread religiously, though, and haven't seen it).

We have had our Rickens and Nowis and Sakuras and Elises, but I want to see if they learned their lesson or if they're back at it like people keep saying. My reading in JP is only N4-early N3, but I refuse to believe the base game actually allows this after constant backlash for this stuff during the AwakeningFates Era.

17 minutes ago, WindSentinel said:

This. For a series that's big on exploring the relationship between humanity and beings stronger than them (usually dragons) the series has done a terrible job at actually exploring it when the protagonist finally IS one. For two games in a row now, it's been done pretty badly/taken a backseat-I'm glad Engage is at least giving us more than subplot/cool factor with Alear's race.

Being a weredragon (and in Byleth's case, being part demigod alien weredragon with the literal progenitor's heart slapped on top of theirs) should NOT be brushed aside like it is, and yet the games only lean into it when it's time for a dramatic cutscene or to give the protag cool powers.

In Fates, people really should've freaked out more about Corrin being what they are, since dragons are literal gods and founded all tribes and nations we see in game, and in 3H, Sothis, Rhea and Byleth's relationship should've been explored more beyond bashing in Rhea's head at the end of routes,  having her infodump and then die offscreen, and non-canon DLC.

Being fair though, Rhea can be saved if you have Byleth A or S-support her, and her S-support does give a bit of pretty valuable insight into her character...However, I agree that the Nabateans really, REALLY, needed to be explored more, and Rhea also needed more time to shine. As it is, everything about them is too vague and left up to interpretation to make any concrete conclusions, other than what the game tells us. It was especially disappointing that Byleth getting the powers of a deity of light amounted to...a hair and eye color change and being a bit better at magic (which I personally never cared for cause I always made Byleth a physical-oriented unit; War Cleric Byleth ftw).

But honestly, after Three Houses, and especially Three Hopes, I'm kinda tired of IS always treating whatever the resident dragon tribe is as an afterthought and never elaborating much of anything on them for the sake of keeping them "mysterious". Like, what's the point of giving that kind of nature to a character if you ain't gonna do anything with it other than them getting some special power-up? 

10 minutes ago, WindSentinel said:

Part of me wants to check the JP script to check for this whole discourse, because this feels like a baseless rumor (being able to date kids and all)-especially since I haven't seen anyone actually post/translate what the characters say in the JP version. I guess I'll be that person (though feel free to link it to me if someone already posted it here or elsewhere-I've been following this thread religiously, though, and haven't seen it).

We have had our Rickens and Nowis and Sakuras and Elises, but I want to see if they learned their lesson or if they're back at it like people keep saying. My reading in JP is only N4-early N3, but I refuse to believe the base game actually allows this after constant backlash for this stuff during the AwakeningFates Era.

Spoiler

Yeah, someone actually got a hold of the JP supports. If you're really interested, here: https://files.catbox.moe/edmkl5.zip

Edited by Cosmic_Dragon

20 minutes ago, WindSentinel said:

Which supports are the discourse-heavy? Because I can read Japanese, so I could look at them for ya, lol

7 minutes ago, Cosmic_Dragon said:

Being fair though, Rhea can be saved if you have Byleth A or S-support her, and her S-support does give a bit of pretty valuable insight into her character...However, I agree that the Nabateans really, REALLY, needed to be explored more, and Rhea also needed more time to shine. As it is, everything about them is too vague and left up to interpretation to make any concrete conclusions, other than what the game tells us. It was especially disappointing that Byleth getting the powers of a deity of light amounted to...a hair and eye color change and being a bit better at magic (which I personally never cared for cause I always made Byleth a physical-oriented unit; War Cleric Byleth ftw).

But honestly, after Three Houses, and especially Three Hopes, I'm kinda tired of IS always treating whatever the resident dragon tribe is as an afterthought and never elaborating much of anything on them for the sake of keeping them "mysterious". Like, what's the point of giving that kind of nature to a character if you ain't gonna do anything with it other than them getting some special power-up? 

Hide contents

Yeah, someone actually got a hold of the JP supports. If you're really interested, here: https://files.catbox.moe/edmkl5.zip

Gosh yeah. The only thing I'll give Intsys is that even Kaga wrote the dragons a little vaguely too, similar to 3H. The dragon's decaying society is a backstory event before Jugdral and Archanea's times, with their contributions being weapons and holy blood-they're never seen outside of spells or being jerks under Medeus. However, I think it worked in those titles since Tiki is a child and Medeus is just a jerkwad by the time we meet him-so there's no drama around her mom and tribe being gone or manaketes being oppressed minority outside of very small character beats that are usually told, not shown.

Rhea is a Tiki that is alive, and her tribe didn't decay, but was slaughtered, she's an adult, she literally killed the slaughterer of her people, and now they have a chance to make the dragon's backstory a part of the main campaign instead of a backdrop. And with Intsys having the rights to FE and finally leaning into dragon tribes more than Kaga did (going as far as to retcon Duma and Mila into Divine Dragons), you'd think they'd expand on it, but nope...so yeah, Engage gets points for getting into the dragon family drama 3H and Fates refused to give us.

Anyways, back on topic, (apologies, I love writing and I love discussing this)-I phrased my post wrong, I do that often! I have the files, I just meant that no one has posted the translated Jean/Anna supports, like their/Alear's confession from JP-ENG, no supposed Treehouse censoring/friendzoning. I think I'll log off and find the Anna/Jean files and see what the OG JP has done and report back.

13 minutes ago, ageha said:

Which supports are the discourse-heavy? Because I can read Japanese, so I could look at them for ya, lol

Folks are saying that in the OG JP, you straight up marry the younger characters-most people are okay with the fellow 17 y/o options, but many say that in the JP, this includes Anna, Jean, and Hortensia, who are like...very young. I'm on it now, but if you wanna check to go for it!

39 minutes ago, WindSentinel said:

Folks are saying that in the OG JP, you straight up marry the younger characters-most people are okay with the fellow 17 y/o options, but many say that in the JP, this includes Anna, Jean, and Hortensia, who are like...very young. I'm on it now, but if you wanna check to go for it!

So far I've seen Anna's S-support, and it's basically

Spoiler

She gives Alear a special gift for the in-universe equivalent of Valentine's Day, then says it's a sign of friendship, since she's still too young for romance. Then Alear gives her the ring and goes "even if it's too early for love, we can still be (business) partners" lol

In case anyone's curious, here's Jean's full S-support, a rough/literal translation:

Spoiler

A: We picked a lot of them today.
J: It's thanks to you. Are you tired?
A: When I'm with you, I'm having fun and I don't feel tired.
J: Ah... Lady Divine, you are injured again.
A: Oh, in the battle the other day. One of our friends was in danger and I ended up protecting them.
A: I had it treated right away, but there's still a little bruise.
J: Please, use this. This is a medicine made from the herbs from last time.
J: t is very effective to remove scars, so apply it well... Please wait a little until it dries.
A: Thank you.
J: If you are injured...no, if you are ever in danger, you can always call me.
J: I will protect you no matter what... I want to become the kind of a person who can support you.
A: Jean...
A: But you already are.
J: Huh?
A: Jean. I feel stronger when I think of you.
A: If you like... Will you accept this "Ring of Promise"?
J: Oh, no...! I'm sure there must be someone who deserves this more than me...!
A: What are you talking about? It can only be you. You will support me, won't you?
J: Ah... I understand.
J: Thank you very much. I will support you as a partner from now on.
A: I'm looking forward to it.
J: In that case, I'll have to focus on getting stronger from now.
J: If I stay a child forever I won't be able to protect you.
 A: There's no need to hurry. If you grow up too fast you'll eventually leave me behind, and I'll feel lonely.
J: Got it. And, Lady Divine...
J: Thank you for letting me stay by your side. I'm going to take my time, and I'm going to become a great partner in the future, just wait and see.

I've also read Hortensia's S-support and it's pretty explicitly romantic, like, she uses words like 惚れ込んだ and 大好き, lol

IDK what the supports are like in English in comparison.

Edited by ageha

9 hours ago, Cosmic_Dragon said:
  Hide contents

Wait, so, if Alear isn't actually Lumera's child and isn't related to her in any way, then does that mean that Alear isn't actually a Divine Dragon and that's just a lie she made up to protect their image? (Or do they still have some kind of divinity in them?)

And if that's the case, then does that mean that them being her child is also a made up story that she tells everyone (even Alear themselves) to better mask Alear's true nature? (or like, did she actually adopt Alear?) 

Also, I'm curious, did Lumera ever actually sire children of her own? (or is it never stated?)

Spoiler

Alear is absolutely not a Divine Dragon, they are 50-100% Fell Dragon. It's not really a lie though, Lumera always planned to ordain and grant them Divine Dragon status. Her influence/power/"corruption" is the reason why there's blue in their hair and why they can awaken the Emblems at all.

Essentially, Alear was abused as a kid under Sombron, and they defected (lol, given how much Veyle and Alear call themselves that) to Lumera after being treated kindly. Their coma was from Sombron getting a cheap shot right before he was sealed for good.

As for Lumera, it is not stated she has any of her own children, or even capable of having them.

9 hours ago, ciphertul said:

So my throw away joke of Sombron wanting kids with her was actually true but reversed? Well shit.

Hide contents

If Zephia wanted kids I would oblige but no.

Spoiler

Zephia DOES want kids. As a Mage Dragon, and one of her considerable power it seems that it is VERY hard for her sire them, hence why she really does view the Four Hounds as her family. A major reason why she sticks around Sombron is that he straight up promises to give her a child of her own after he wins. After all, "Family is a transaction. You put blood in, you get loyalty out."

8 hours ago, Scarlet_Wildfire said:

I like Claude and everything he did was pretty in line with his character. Probably due to your initial dislike of Claude, you never actually dug deeper into his character because most of the things he does in Golden Wildfire are things that were set up for his character in Three Houses

Oh no, I GET Claude's character. I very much do, and I understand why he is written that way in Golden Wildfire.
The problem is they MASSIVELY overcorrected and now its complete nonsense, especially in the face of Edelgard's wrongness.

But this isn't the 3 Houses/Hopes channel.

6 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I'm pretty ambivalent on localization.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, you probably should be able to marry characters Alear's own age, like Citrinne. That makes sense, and it's silly that you can't.

But you do have to draw the line somewhere and I'm glad they did. It isn't acceptable to marry actual children like Hortensia, Jean, and Anna. And if you are criticizing that decision, you're the problem.

I mean, if you are going to make it OUR problem, I would probably state the obvious point of "The Japanese devs shouldn't have any kind of lines that would imply romance or grooming of underaged characters in the first place" or "The localization team, whom prides themselves on working directly with the JP devs and influencing their development, are equally responsible for letting this enter the JP dialogue at all, in this global release where anyone can just turn on a switch and read the JP text; and should NOT receive for 'fixing' a problem they let in the first place".

But since neither is particularly a "fair" point to address, I think "a localization team should strive to keep content congruent with the original text, even if it includes warts and all" is the reasonable stance here.

21 minutes ago, WindSentinel said:

This is actually inaccurate to what most people are saying, if slightly so. You don't actually marry ANYONE in Engage, to be blunt (Engage is just filled with backwards-decisions...).
What is changed is that younger characters, as well as many older/same-aged characters, have lines that explicitly mention romance or loving Alear cut or altered, including copious amounts of "as a friend" in the dialogue. Hortensia is very much a blatant example, with her outright declaration of love being completely cut. This becomes awkward, as many Wake Up Lines, which gain unique variations with S-supports, are very clearly romantic and not platonic as the S-support would imply or state.

The easiest way to put it in terms fans would understand is "What if Lysithea had Alois's S-Support?" Three Houses had many epilogue slides that downplayed romantic inclinations into more ambiguous terms, but it's never been this bad or blatant.

I will debunk a censorship claim, though, as people have been saying the CGs have been altered so that said younger characters don't wear the Pact Ring on their ring finger. They have not been altered, this is a misunderstanding/outright fabrication by /v/ to fuck with people. There is only one set of S-Support CGs in the data, and none have particularly obvious photoshop marks (there could be a few you could squint your eyes and get paranoid over, but I would chalk this more up to the...bad artist they keep hiring for these CGs...)

Edited by KoriCongo
typo

46 minutes ago, WindSentinel said:

Rhea is a Tiki that is alive, and her tribe didn't decay, but was slaughtered, she's an adult, she literally killed the slaughterer of her people, and now they have a chance to make the dragon's backstory a part of the main campaign instead of a backdrop. And with Intsys having the rights to FE and finally leaning into dragon tribes more than Kaga did (going as far as to retcon Duma and Mila into Divine Dragons), you'd think they'd expand on it, but nope...so yeah, Engage gets points for getting into the dragon family drama 3H and Fates refused to give us.

It was even more prime of a chance cause, even though she killed her people's slaughterer, it was clear that it wasn't "it" for her; like, she won the battle but the chapter didn't close, it wasn't the end of her story (and to be honest, her victory over Nemesis kinda has a sort of pyrrhic-like feel based on the cutscene cause there's no inherent sense of finality or joy to it, just a "this isn't over" kinda theme) she's still very much haunted by his memory and that of her past before him, and that would've made for a very good and unique FE plot. But no, let's just sideline her and not do much with her or her remaining family members, they get to be only one more unit in your army. Come on now...

Spoiler

Speaking of said slaughterer though, if the leak about the antagonists having Emblems of past villains of the series is true, I find it funny (but interesting) that they made Nemesis the enemy Emblem to Byleth. Like, you only fight the guy in one route out of the overall seven, and yet Engage is painting him as Byleth's main adversary/the big bad of Fodlan. Don't know if they're implying that Nemesis is supposed to be the villain in Byleth's story or they're really just saying "yeah, we know Thales sucked as a villain, so we're gonna use the cooler warlord we could've used in 3H", but it does make for an interesting detail.

Edited by Cosmic_Dragon

3 minutes ago, azaleo said:

Is there someone like me that me that finds 19 tomes (engage) a really low number?? Are you not missing other anima tomes like these ones: fimbulvetr, bolting, goetia, superior jolt, valflame, book of naga, rexcalibur etc? 

Engage just have a lot less weapons in general. Seems like they wanted to focus more on unique and dynamic weapons then just having a lot of high powered ones? Especially with the loss of dynamic weapon ranks and spell lists? Again, its just another weird decision in this game kind of filled with baffling ones on retrospect.

By the way, the Ask the Developer Interview on Nintendo have brought up the future DLC plans, including free patches that will add new Somniel activities, as well as naming the Side Story DLC the "Fell Xenologue". Nothing in the data will let us know about what that means, there's nothing blatantly obviously cut like the Sauna in Three Houses, so I can't really tell you what that means.

BUUT I do have some clues. Spoilers for the story:

Spoiler

There's 3 major events in the story that would clue in on what the name Fell Xenologue could actually mean:
1. Alear is revealed to be a Fell Dragon completely, up until their rebirth as an Emblem Homunculi...
2. Alear, upon dying, have their Fell Dragonstone break. Their Dragonstone very clearly has the symbol of Gradlon engraved on it, showing that they COULD have become a dragon, but lost the chance.
3. Sombron, at the final map, opens the gates to the multiverse. While they do close them, it does confirm there's plenty of worlds outside of Elyos. Sombron himself doesn't even come from Elyos but another world entirely.

There's also the fact that Tiki states that she and the other Emblem Bracelet spirits were put in here and sent to sleep by a mysterious stranger. I feel like the Fell Xenologue will showcase the world Sombron originally came from, as well as his mysterious "Zero Emblem", the being that is putting the Bracelet Spirits to sleep in Elyos. It will also probably give us access to Alear's Dragonstone properly.

6 minutes ago, KoriCongo said:

Engage just have a lot less weapons in general. Seems like they wanted to focus more on unique and dynamic weapons then just having a lot of high powered ones? Especially with the loss of dynamic weapon ranks and spell lists? Again, its just another weird decision in this game kind of filled with baffling ones on retrospect.

Well 3 Houses had around 29 offensive spells and some of those were either exclusive to certain characters or that they were incredibly weak. I haven't seen the spell list for Engage, but I doubt if it follows the previous trend of having 3 or 4 tiers of magic.

24 minutes ago, KoriCongo said:
  Hide contents

Alear is absolutely not a Divine Dragon, they are 50-100% Fell Dragon. It's not really a lie though, Lumera always planned to ordain and grant them Divine Dragon status. Her influence/power/"corruption" is the reason why there's blue in their hair and why they can awaken the Emblems at all.

Essentially, Alear was abused as a kid under Sombron, and they defected (lol, given how much Veyle and Alear call themselves that) to Lumera after being treated kindly. Their coma was from Sombron getting a cheap shot right before he was sealed for good.

As for Lumera, it is not stated she has any of her own children, or even capable of having them.

Hide contents

Zephia DOES want kids. As a Mage Dragon, and one of her considerable power it seems that it is VERY hard for her sire them, hence why she really does view the Four Hounds as her family. A major reason why she sticks around Sombron is that he straight up promises to give her a child of her own after he wins. After all, "Family is a transaction. You put blood in, you get loyalty out."

Oh no, I GET Claude's character. I very much do, and I understand why he is written that way in Golden Wildfire.
The problem is they MASSIVELY overcorrected and now its complete nonsense, especially in the face of Edelgard's wrongness.

But this isn't the 3 Houses/Hopes channel.

I mean, if you are going to make it OUR problem, I would probably state the obvious point of "The Japanese devs shouldn't have any kind of lines that would imply romance or grooming of underaged characters in the first place" or "The localization team, whom prides themselves on working directly with the JP devs and influencing their development, are equally responsible for letting this enter the JP dialogue at all, in this global release where anyone can just turn on a switch and read the JP text; and should NOT receive for 'fixing' a problem they let in the first place".

But since neither is particularly a "fair" point to address, I think "a localization team should strive to keep content congruent with the original text, even if it includes warts and all" is the reasonable stance here.

This is actually inaccurate to what most people are saying, if slightly so. You don't actually marry ANYONE in Engage, to be blunt (Engage is just filled with backwards-decisions...).
What is changed is that younger characters, as well as many older/same-aged characters, have lines that explicitly mention romance or loving Alear cut or altered, including copious amounts of "as a friend" in the dialogue. Hortensia is very much a blatant example, with her outright declaration of love being completely cut. This becomes awkward, as many Wake Up Lines, which gain unique variations with S-supports, are very clearly romantic and not platonic as the S-support would imply or state.

The easiest way to put it in terms fans would understand is "What if Lysithea had Alois's S-Support?" Three Houses had many epilogue slides that downplayed romantic inclinations into more ambiguous terms, but it's never been this bad or blatant.

I will debunk a censorship claim, though, as people have been saying the CGs have been altered so that said younger characters don't wear the Pact Ring on their ring finger. They have not been altered, this is a misunderstanding/outright fabrication by /v/ to fuck with people. There is only one set of S-Support CGs in the data, and none have particularly obvious photoshop marks (there could be a few you could squint your eyes and get paranoid over, but I would chalk this more up to the...bad artist they keep hiring for these CGs...)

I see I see! WHEW, lots of misinfo out there. This makes sense, thanks!

18 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Well 3 Houses had around 29 offensive spells and some of those were either exclusive to certain characters or that they were incredibly weak. I haven't seen the spell list for Engage, but I doubt if it follows the previous trend of having 3 or 4 tiers of magic.

It's 3-4 tiers

Fire/Elfire/Bolganone/Meteor
Wind/Elwind/Excalibur
Thunder/Elthunder/Thoron
Surge/Elsurge/Nova

Combined with Micaiah and Celica's magic of
Shine
Nosferatu
Thani
Seraphim
Ragnarok

with Sombron's exclusive Obscurite tome and you get 19.

38 minutes ago, KoriCongo said:

There are still ranked from D to S

D

Thunder

Fire

Surge

Wind

B

Elthunder

Elfire

Elsurge

Elwind

A

Thoron

Bolganone

Excalibur 

Meteor

S

Nova

So here im missing for example Fimbulvetr the highest tier of Wind, Valflame of fire and Bolting of thunder. 

It would be really nice if we could get them 🙂

7 minutes ago, KoriCongo said:

It's 3-4 tiers

Fire/Elfire/Bolganone/Meteor
Wind/Elwind/Excalibur
Thunder/Elthunder/Thoron
Surge/Elsurge/Nova

Combined with Micaiah and Celica's magic of
Shine
Nosferatu
Thani
Seraphim
Ragnarok

with Sombron's exclusive Obscurite tome and you get 19.

Yes exactly but Meteor is A and I think its not tied to Fire. But how likely do you see getting the highest tier of the 3 elements on DLC? would it make sense? or Fimbulvetr the highest tier of wind will come as an emblem Soren?