So, let me get this straight...

Europe usually gets the last end of the stick when it comes to game releases; this is at least a small reprieve of what they usually go through.

Personally, I could care less. I'm happy that we're getting the game at all. :P

Europe usually gets the last end of the stick when it comes to game releases; this is at least a small reprieve of what they usually go through.

This. Maybe I'm bias since I've played the JP and euro versions before their official release >_> but it's good that Europe's finally getting an FE game before the U.S.

Edited by Boo

Took the words right outta my mouth. That's plagiarism, MK

It's not going anywhere. I too wonder why they aren't releasing it before the Holiday season, when these sales are usually at their highest, but it's no bother so long as I can play it.

We have to cop with late releases every time, and now Nintendo finally does something that comes remotely close to balancing, and we get whiners from the US.

The world just isn't fair.

Took the words right outta my mouth. That's plagiarism, MK

It's not going anywhere. I too wonder why they aren't releasing it before the Holiday season, when these sales are usually at their highest, but it's no bother so long as I can play it.

Maybe so it doesn't have to deal with any big release (ARE there any big releases this season, I haven't even kept up on anything) during the holiday sales?

Maybe so it doesn't have to deal with any big release (ARE there any big releases this season, I haven't even kept up on anything) during the holiday sales?

That's a possibility, but Nintendo also has some big titles coming out in 2009, so it has to compete with those instead.

@OP. You only just worked that out...its only been on the sites front page for like 2 or so months now.

If it makes anyone feel any better I won't be getting my copy till Monday as it hasn't been shipped yet (my guess is GAME are so busy packing all those copies of Animal Crossing and Imagine: Shovelware). Of course come Thursday the money will have been taken *glare*.

If you want to know more on the subject try reading some other topic as i'll just be repeating myself.

This game is being released in the UK right? If so, why does it take another quarter to half a year to slightly translate 20 sentences to "American English". They're almost the same dang thing.

But I'm just glad we're getting it at all. I was getting scared we wouldn't get a translation for a while. But I do wish it would come out before Christmas, because my parents won't let me buy games most of the time. So if it comes out in January or Febuary I will get the "it was Christmas just 1 month ago and you got new video games" speech.

But I feel sorry for you people in Europe. I may not like it, but you deserve to get the first release once and a while.

This game is being released in the UK right? If so, why does it take another quarter to half a year to slightly translate 20 sentences to "American English". They're almost the same dang thing.

But I'm just glad we're getting it at all. I was getting scared we wouldn't get a translation for a while. But I do wish it would come out before Christmas, because my parents won't let me buy games most of the time. So if it comes out in January or Febuary I will get the "it was Christmas just 1 month ago and you got new video games" speech.

But I feel sorry for you people in Europe. I may not like it, but you deserve to get the first release once and a while.

@bold: >_> did that first sentence come out wrong or am I being stupid?

@underlined: Several people thought the same thing, wonder what made people think this wasn't gonna be translated.

Edited by Boo

:lol: No need to feel sorry for us.

Seriously...its only a game.

It sucks! USA is supposed to get all the games first, and now Europe is getting it now, and we have to wait a half year!!!!

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

If I import the game, am I going to end up seeing a bunch of U's next to all the O's?

Er... I'll assume the first part is a joke.

The game still uses American spelling, annoyingly, so it's still Armory, Armorslayer and etc.

Edited by VincentASM

Big deal if EU gets it first. Why are you complaining for? You don't even like FE.

That basically, EU had to wait more then a year for RD.

Hell they only got Brawl this July.

This is a fair reward for them, they deserve it after all their years of getting the short straw.

And again, you don't even like FE.

It sucks! USA is supposed to get all the games first, and now Europe is getting it now, and we have to wait a half year!!!!

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

If I import the game, am I going to end up seeing a bunch of U's next to all the O's?

You probably won't even like the game. Me? I can wait. Let Europe get something first for once. Hell, America got the Wii before Japan did!

The game still uses American spelling, annoyingly, so it's still Armory, Armorslayer and etc.

o_O

Is that... common? I don't remember all too many games utilizing British spellings in American games, or otherwise, lest it was intended.

You exist to be annoying right.

Anyway, I do wonder why they don't release it to North America...there is not much difference between the text...

o_O

Is that... common? I don't remember all too many games utilizing British spellings in American games, or otherwise, lest it was intended.

It happened in all the EU Fire Emblems and in other EU games as well. No clue why, besides laziness D:

Anyway, I don't think there's much left to discuss here. We're not NOA; we don't know what they're thinking.

Edited by VincentASM