I hate AP exams....

Liz

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My school offer's only two AP clases. AP US History II, and Calculs 2 Which I Plan on taking Calculs 2 (math's my best subject)

My school offers like 7 or more i think. I'm going to be taking AP Calculus. Math is also one of my best subjects. Can't call it the best since most of my averages are very close to a 100.

My school offers like 7 or more i think. I'm going to be taking AP Calculus. Math is also one of my best subjects. Can't call it the best since most of my averages are very close to a 100.

My math scores trail on the 50% line most of the time.

<3

You all are getting your AP tests taken care of--I have my finals next week. Economy Monday 8~10AM. Wednesday Intro to Statistics (8~10AM), Magic, Witchcraft, and Religion (10~12PM) and Existentialism (12~2PM). Then no more school until the fall.

Magic, Witchcraft, and Religion (10~12PM) and Existentialism

Magic and Witchcraft???

I get the religion, but the other two?

and whats Existentialism?

Magic and Witchcraft???

and whats Existentialism?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existentialism <--- see for yourself.

also, now that i don't have to worry about ap us history, it seems like i barely have any homework... but we'll be doing a research project soon anyway. Last real assignment for the entire year. Also we've been watching nothing but videos the last 4 days in my class. :D One was about the Vietnam war, now were watching the wizard of oz since apparently each character represents something about the farmers in the mid 19th century.

You know, i'm getting so little homework i actually want a bit more to do... I know, i'll research random crap that i won't learn this year. Lets see, Theory of Special Relativity... :)

Magic and Witchcraft???

It's an Anthropology class, most dealing with cultural beliefs. They're all nothing more than faith, after all ;]

Although, this semester has ended far too quickly. I think the instructors feel the same way: they hardly seem to have the finals ready for the students to take :o

i took the final exam today, so i shall be able to breath and relax for the first time in two weeks.

You weren't breathing for 2 weeks?!

nope, i find that the lack of oxygen in your brain helps people concentrate

that's odd... I never knew that before

• 2 weeks later...

AP classes, as it had slightly been touched on already, are hardly advanced. You just get some more useless work to memorize and do. Nothing too higher-education about it. But hey, it makes a lot of kids feel good about themselves, as well as school districts >.>

AP classes, as it had slightly been touched on already, are hardly advanced. You just get some more useless work to memorize and do. Nothing too higher-education about it. But hey, it makes a lot of kids feel good about themselves, as well as school districts >.>

wut he said. i hardly found any difference between my regular coursework, except the fact that we write essays a bit more often.

i would rather take college courses, in my opinion, but they don't offer them in my school except psychology (which i took) and history

We're not special?! J/K I'm not in AP Classes either. I feel more like AP classes being a division between white kids and minorities. Something's wrong with the system...