I hate AP exams....

Liz

Having taken both AP and Honors classes, I think I can reasonably say that they're almost the same in difficulty- the main difference is that in AP you do almost nothing after the exams.

The only real useful thing about AP is that some schools will give you college credit if you do well on the exam.

However, almost pointless though it may be, I don't see how AP is "gay"...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never took Ap's. All my friends did. They wound up going insane. I didn't though. I already was. But! I was sane enough to realize, that taking all Aps would wind up making my head explode. So I refused to take them.

I have this strange condition... right around the time we're supposed to sign up for classes and join activities, I'm seized by this temporary insanity that makes me sign up for more work than I logically should be able to do.

This is how I became the way I am.

-dodges-

That was a stabbity comment, but your aim was off.

And what I meant was the insane band geek that is perpetually tired, but still crazy.

You're really proud of your band statua, aren't you? Not that it's a bad thing. It's just that I'm entering my fourth year of marching bad and I haven't truly enjoyed it since I was freshman. Guess I'm just unlucky.

It has to do with who my band is...

Besides, they're the first RL group of people who I see every day who I've actually managed to fit in with.

So I'd call my temporary insanity a good thing, except for the fact that it's landed me in more APs than I should be in.

Arc, are you in a bad mood?

It has to do with who my band is...

Besides, they're the first RL group of people who I see every day who I've actually managed to fit in with.

So I'd call my temporary insanity a good thing, except for the fact that it's landed me in more APs than I should be in.

Arc, are you in a bad mood?

Not necesarily. I hate Sundays in general. Years back I was forced to go to church and lose 2 hours of a day that's already so short. Oh yeah, that's another thing about me: I hate being forced to do anything.

I'm cynical when you all are discussing marching bands, because our school forced all 4th graders to play the recorder, and all 5th graders to be in a chorus. I don't want anything to do with them.

I've actually come close to lighting a literary match on the alcohol-tainted topics about this very subject a few times, but I stopped myself because I know that this stuff is important to you all. There's no call to ruin it just because I like my freedom.

You mean he isn't constantly snarking you guys up?

How far we've drifted.

Shut up Mike. >_>

I'm the resident arrogant jackass here.

I understand about the recorders and chorus. They had me singing against my will all through elementary school; I couldn't rebel until 6th grade. Likewise, they pushed the recorder on all those innocent 4th and 5th graders in my district. Still do. The band/orchestra thing is completely optional though, and we shuuuuuuned the recorders once we were free of them.

I'm dropping down to regulars for several of my classes next year. There's this flute player in my band who I really don't want to end up like. She took all honors/advanced placement, and she is incredibly stressed all the time.

Being half Mexican rocks. Also, not all AP people are ghey, it's just that they think the classes will help them in life which causes them to have high expectations in life. And it does NOT make you smarter.

You guys talk as if this AP exams means everything, is it that big of a deal?

It's something overachievers can overachieve at. So it is to them.

This is true. Like Wist so aptly stated, I'm not that smart, I just have no life.

You've got this place, haven't you? There is such a thing as life on the internet.

Hell, it moves faster than real life.

It's something overachievers can overachieve at. So it is to them.

You've got this place, haven't you? There is such a thing as life on the internet.

Hell, it moves faster than real life.

Life on the internet, eh?

*initiates sleep sequence*