Wave dlc 3

BloodRonin

I'm definitely very excited. Both the Chrobin and Veornica emblems seem quite unique and I'm excited to see what their paralogues are like. Also really want to see what Chrobin's second weapon is (am really hoping for Gradivus  just to complete the trinity lol). I'm also really excited to see Veronica interact with characters considering she's such an anomaly with how she's not from a typical mainline game (I say typical cause I think its clear at this point IS and Nintendo consider Heroes mainline).

I'm also excited to see if we get anything else with wave 3. I wouldn't be surprised if we get an update bonus with money, bond fragments etc but I also want to see if they'll throw in some free updates or if all we're getting is the DLC.

Considering how soon Wave 2 dropped, am gonna wait up and see if Wave 3 drops before it gets too late (it's nearly 11 pm for me) so I can do some experimentation. 

I'm mostly excited that now that it's out, we are that much closer to the 4th wave. But as for this wave...

I'm excited to have Staff Proficiency whenever we want, as the whole middle of the game you're without it. I'm excited to see the aspects of the emblems still unknown. I would love more qol whether that's an emblem ability you can inherent to multiply SP gain or a way to make the arena emblem battles streamlined. My honest desire is a harder difficulty, as I just really like figuring out those high difficulties. I don't want Lunatic+ or anything, but something closer to 3H. If not here, I hope the fell chapters have that. Which is what I'm really ready for. New emblems are nice, but new chapters, characters, and classes? Yes, please!

Edited by Xylaugheon Daily

Veronica has an SP Boosting passive at Bond Lv 13. Considering SP management has been an issue for everyone, that kinda seems in poor taste, but getting Veronica to Lv 13 for someone and only getting 20 SP per kill doesn't sound too gamebreaking either so I guess it's fine. I'm really curious to see how the gacha for her "Summons" is calculated though.

Chrom on the other hand: while I haven't used him yet, his kit seems really interesting! He has an equal focus on magic and swordplay both and I'm really excited to try him out!

I can't believe we got a whole other gacha system in the Well though, what sorts of items have you guys found?

Mage Cannoneer class can be fought in Veronica's paralogue

Spoiler

FqqW6XdX0AAB65q?format=jpg&name=medium

Seems to only use a special weapon type

Veronica def seems like someone you would want to get asap considering her SP skill grants +20SP on kill. This is great for any "killers" on your team. Getting her early will for sure grind up that SP. The new well is actually broken. You can easily get SP books and stack even more sp.  Veronica needs some testing, but at first glance seems really strong. 

Chrombin is cool. I love the gigasword attack (which the + version with lucina nearby has adjacent allies attack in chain attacks with your big damage hit).

Chrombin gives the same stat stick marth does but with 1 more dex. I haven't had a chance to use them much, but it is pretty dope rally spectrum can be learned by anyone. 

29 minutes ago, Azz said:

Mage Cannoneer class can be fought in Veronica's paralogue

Hide contents

FqqW6XdX0AAB65q?format=jpg&name=medium

Seems to only use a special weapon type

Yeah, this is really unique for FE and explains why we don't have long-range times outside of Soren's Bolting! I'm really curious to see how these play in player hands. The ridiculously long range also balances out Armored units' lack of mobility quite nicely too~

We've only seen two new classes in all of the Paralogues so far, so it makes me wonder if the other classes are being kept close to the chest or if these are the only new classes we're getting (outside of Nel's shapeshifting one, of course).

Just unlocked Veronica. I don't think SP Conversion is gonna be that OP in the long run, especially since you have to get to level 13 to get it. Will certainly make grinding it easier if you go out of your way to, but I don't see it being overly OP. Still shitty tho that they did use DLC to solve one of the biggest problems the base game had in SP generation. Do we know what each of Veronica's Book of Worlds does?

Gonna go get Chrobin and see what they have.

8 minutes ago, Azz said:

Do we know what each of Veronica's Book of Worlds does?

Book 1 Seal: Freezes enemy after combat
Book 2 Fire: Freezes enemy and creates Fire on their tile.
Book 3 Death: Deals 10 damage after combat and prior effects
Book 4 Dreams: Restores HP equal to damage dealt during combat and prior effects
Book 5 Science: Restores HP to unit and adjacent ally equal to damage dealt during combat and prior effects

8 minutes ago, BloodRonin said:

Book 4 Dreams: Restores HP equal to damage dealt during combat and prior effects
Book 5 Science: Restores HP to unit and adjacent ally equal to damage dealt during combat and prior effects

Cool thank you!

Also just realised why Veronica's staff is called an axe in the datamine, it's because it uses axe animations when used lol

Phantom wolves appear in the Chrobin paralogue. They look kinda creepy lol

Spoiler

FqsWlOkaIAAobhD?format=jpg&name=large

EDIT:

Chrobin gives Levin Sword, Thoron and Falchion. RIP the Gradivus dream, I'm sure an imaginary Emblem Camus/Zeke/Sirius has it somewhere lol.

Also Chrobin gives Spd/Dex (which should be Dex/Spd given that Dex is first in the stat line but whatevs) which is a bit upsetting since I was hoping he'd give +Def with Spd or Dex so that there were two of each main stat combos from the DLC embelsm but whateves, Spd/Dex is a big upgrade for Ivy.

Rally Spectrum is gonna be OP af. Overall, I think Veronica and Chrobin are really good additions. Definitely am gonna aim to do a DLC emblem only run at some point.

Also just wanted to note that you can get additional warps from the well alongside SP books

Edited by Azz

2 minutes ago, BloodRonin said:

Especially when you get the + version too. 
Glad to hear about the warps. Does anyone know if there is a way to reset it? Like save beforehand or something?

I'd imagine it works the same way as bond rings in that you can change the rng by doing the arena or smth. Haven't tried anything tho.

Also, had a look at the table by Vincent and you can also get extra Nodus staves if you drop in 20K worth of items

31 minutes ago, Azz said:

Also, had a look at the table by Vincent and you can also get extra Nodus staves if you drop in 20K worth of items

Do you have a link to this table, please? I don't see it on the wiki.

I'm really curious if anyone's crunched the numbers on Summoning rates for Veronica's Engage attack too.

1 hour ago, BloodRonin said:

Thank you very much!

And yeah, this really drives home that Veronica was supposed to be the young one (though 6 effects may have been a bit much). That mismatch is a real shame...

35 minutes ago, BloodRonin said:

Also, wanted to add, getting +10 Magic for engaging with Chrobin is just... I love it. 

Yeah, he's a hybrid Emblem instead of purely physical or magical like most of the others, that was a really great surprise! Honestly, his kit as a whole is really cool because it pulls skills from both Chrom and Robin and makes this Bracelet a really good all-rounder. I really like it!

53 minutes ago, Azz said:

but whateves, Spd/Dex is a big upgrade for Ivy.

Oh, good point! I should look into this myself! Now that I think about it, Chrom having Levin Sword should make it easier for mages to get high damage out of Giga Levin Sword, in the same way as Celine using Levin Sword with Lodestar Rush. Thank you for that!

5 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Do you have a link to this table, please? I don't see it on the wiki.

It's currently only available on the datamine doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qFcABi455ZzLh0Drz1yZAxat5i_GWxIv3SPEDdlcZRE/edit#gid=0

If you scroll through the tabs at the bottom, you'll find the well section which has no spoilers.

20 minutes ago, Azz said:

It's currently only available on the datamine doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qFcABi455ZzLh0Drz1yZAxat5i_GWxIv3SPEDdlcZRE/edit#gid=0

If you scroll through the tabs at the bottom, you'll find the well section which has no spoilers.

Great, thank you very much! I just found it myself, so sorry for putting that on you!

It's good to know that the odds (25%) of getting the joke weapons caps at Tier 4. The other Tier 5 rewards are enticing, no doubt (particularly the SP books and Nodus), but if you just want the funny new toys then you don't need to break the bank quite so hard. I assume the money spent is based on the buying cost, not selling cost?

Edited by DefyingFates

I was so hoping for a method to exchange storehouse items for things. These things pile up and with how cooking works in this game I don’t use over half of it. Maybe wave 4…

I just finished the wave 3 divine paralogues on normal, so I can more understand what to expect on maddening. From checking the bracelets I really like what Chrom&Robin has to offer and see some nice ideas, some deep dive high avoid unit, who just snipes enemies from bush and more. Also Chrom engraving is pure upgrade with no downgrades, nice. (Similar to Marth and Sigurd)

With Veronica I'm not sure, here I will definetly need to try this bracelet first to really understand what it offer. Characterwise, all I know is that Veronica is from Heroes, which I barely touch and dont really play, so I know almost nothing of her, but already I find her very unlikable. FEH fans might know why was she chosen to be part of this game, but I guess I would prefer some other character from a main FE title.

The Well is really busted and I hope someone's gonna soon make a sheet of what most likely turns into what.

Not a big fan of the weird weapon idea, but there were other titles that had this gimmick. Question is, are they actually good and viable weapons for use, or are they just joke weapons on the same level as lets say iron?

Considering that in wave 3 we got only 2 bracelets I was maybe hoping for more new features.

And now starts the waiting for wave 4. 😄 

3 hours ago, Speedy said:

The Well is really busted and I hope someone's gonna soon make a sheet of what most likely turns into what.

Check the spreadsheet Azz posted two posts above yours, that'll have you covered 🙂

but already I find her very unlikable. FEH fans might know why was she chosen to be part of this game

While Veronica surprised me, I'm moreso just upset that (despite using her newer design) this is her pre-Book VI self, which was when her character growth kicked in. Once the surprise wore off I was actually looking forward to spending time with a more mature "Lonely Heir". In hindsight, that Bracelet name makes a lot more sense than it did before finding that out.

And now starts the waiting for wave 4.

Fingers crossed that it's coming in early April (or sooner!) as predicted!

1 hour ago, Skyteppelin said:

I can't believe they gave us another dance its not qutie as good as a normal dance but it still seems great. Both have interesting stuff that I can't wait to try 

To think, Azura was pegged as an obvious DLC choice but we got a "half-dance" in Veronica instead! Contract doesn't work on Seadall and only works once per Engagement, but if you use it on someone with a ranged weapon or staff you can do some fun stuff. I wish it had limited Mov to 1 (maybe even 2) instead of setting it straight to 0 though.

56 minutes ago, Skyteppelin said:

I can't believe they gave us another dance its not qutie as good as a normal dance but it still seems great. Both have interesting stuff that I can't wait to try 

Speaking of, has anyone tried infinite dance? Could be a way to get exp on weaker units.