Flithy Humans. Worthless Speices.

Steven Tyler

Humans. I despise you all. All you have done in this world is caused war, hurt, harm, suffering, pain, sadness, and destruction. How can anyone of you live with yourselves with the sins you have commented upon this world? This world . . .this world doesn't belong to you humans in the first place! You, you scums just stole this world from it's true owners; the Dragons. Sons-of-bitches. I can not wait until the human race is wipe out.

ur human

No. I'm not! I am no way, shape or form associated with niggaism humans!

Aw, some1 has some daddy issues... He needs a hug! (but I won't give him one, some1 else do it >_>).

Don't touch me, human. Only Brunya and Idoun are allow to touch me. Besides, I solved my daddy issues years ago. Now, I just need to get rid of that . . . bitch.

Sexcopters>>dragons

ever see the movie Reign of Fire?

Heard it was pretty average. Never saw it. Read a little bit of it and now, I'm thinking of suing the producers.

Edited by King_Zephiel

No. I'm not! I am no way, shape or form associated with niggaism humans!

Don't touch me, human. Only Brunya and Idoun are allow to touch me. Besides, I solved my daddy issues years ago. Now, I just need to get rid of that . . . bitch.

I don't touch guys >_>

Anyway....

*Hacks the game to make Zephiel weak against Armorslayer and makes Armorslayer have 25 MT, 150 HIT*

Checkmate.

Edited by Boo

Humans. I despise you all. All you have done in this world is caused war, hurt, harm, suffering, pain, sadness, and destruction. How can anyone of you live with yourselves with the sins you have commented upon this world? This world . . .this world doesn't belong to you humans in the first place! You, you scums just stole this world from it's true owners; the Dragons. Sons-of-bitches. I can not wait until the human race is wipe out.

Are you Mr. Klipfel from my Geography class?

Edited by Citrusman

WTF, Chica! What was dat about? :huh:

:o

you've never heard of the Tonsil Fairy?????

you know, that fairy who gives you money for your tonsils????

they say she gives you 10000 gold for every tonsil you place under your pillow.

she's also all-powerful, can whoop some major butt with her staff of Death Doom and Destruction and her magical Pixie Dust!

Good. You're a fox, not a human, so I'll let you join me.

Foxes . . .hmph. Can't believe I gave such a silly thing to my sister.

I'm a former human steadily turning into a mystical fire bird. Let's be friends :D