Best Support Conversations

BloodRonin

So, I have finally done it. After going back to finish the dlc chapters on my 4th run, I unlocked every support in the game. (all supports over 4 files I mean.)

I cannot believe how heart warming Zelkov is as a person. I truly enjoyed his supports so much. Specifically him and Jean was my favorite.

What were your favorite supports? 

Citrinne and Panette, these two are always fun. Gotta love the disparity between let me give you an Island and here is a rock I found on the side of the road. I do love that Panette is one of the sweetest lasses and that she is that way in spite of her surviving off of bare knuckle brawling.

Edited by ciphertul

25 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Citrinne and Panette, these two are always fun. Gotta love the disparity between let me give you an Island and here is a rock I found on the side of the road. I do love that Panette is one of the sweetest lasses and that she is that way in spite of her surviving off of bare knuckle brawling.

I really enjoyed Panette as well. Her support with Yunaka especially.

1 hour ago, Seazas said:

A lot of supports in this game were great. Every character has at least one really good chain like Framme/Diamant.

I was going to say this too. I did not expect the discussion Framme & Diamant had.

Saphir/Lindon stood out as a superb chain. It deals with some heavy stuff in a surprisingly sober fashion, considering the game it's in. In fact, both of them had excellent supports just in general. Too bad IntSys hates old people and wouldn't give them free deployment slots like the final two recruits, so most won't see them.

On the comedic side of things, I don't think anything beat Zelkov and Alear A. I could not believe my ears.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Saphir/Lindon stood out as a superb chain. It deals with some heavy stuff in a surprisingly sober fashion, considering the game it's in. In fact, both of them had excellent supports just in general. Too bad IntSys hates old people and wouldn't give them free deployment slots like the final two recruits, so most won't see them.

On the comedic side of things, I don't think anything beat Zelkov and Alear A. I could not believe my ears.

You mean could not *believe* your ears

11 hours ago, kremelover said:

Pandreo and Alcryst is amazing!

Yeah, Alcryst finally cut loose!

14 hours ago, Barren said:

You mean could not *believe* your ears

Of course...

Alear/ Amber should get points for being in a similar vein then!

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, TomBrowne said:

I myself was extremely surprised with what Zelkov guy did. This is such a warm and enthusiastic guy. I wish in cuphead there would also be a character like Zelkov to assist in boss fights.

This made me smile/I know the feels

I quite liked the new Supports added via FX. They flesh out Elyos' past a bit more while also serving as an epilogue for the side story.

Spoiler

Mauvier in particular gets some pretty lengthy conversations since he also talks about the Four Hounds' backstories, while Veyle getting over her almost-PTSD-esque reactions to Zelestia and Gregory to view them as friends instead was heartwarming. The twin dragons' Supports with them and Alear are pretty good too, though I may be a little biased since I really like those five in particular.