Having trouble booting The Game

Kebbles

Hello ladies and gents

ive been trying to run Fe4 on actual hardware and for the life of me cannot get it to work

ive had the cartridge cleaned, resoldered and even bought a new copy and I cannot get this game to boot

i get this screen no matter which cartridge I use and what I do to itAA7150-D9-66-E3-4-FF8-8-DC7-DB4-C6-CA1-E

please help me, I’m getting desperate

Kebbles

Give the console another look and make sure everything is plugged in all the way and in the correct ports. I know I've had problems plugging in composite cables to newer TVs before and trying to find the right channel for it sometimes. If that's not the issue, then it might be something with the console itself. I mean, the SNES is pretty old, after all.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful. Best of luck!

12 hours ago, Kebbles said:

Hello ladies and gents

ive been trying to run Fe4 on actual hardware and for the life of me cannot get it to work

ive had the cartridge cleaned, resoldered and even bought a new copy and I cannot get this game to boot

i get this screen no matter which cartridge I use and what I do to itAA7150-D9-66-E3-4-FF8-8-DC7-DB4-C6-CA1-E

please help me, I’m getting desperate

Kebbles

Are you trying to play it on a SuperFamiCon, or an International SNES?

If it is on an international SNES you might not have done a through enough job removing the plastic tabs that act as its laughable region lock method.