If you can convince Intelligent Systems to make any MALE Fire Emblem character(s) pregnant, who would you pick?

XRay

I ship Chrom and M!Robin, and I think it would be fun to have them get co-pregnant together.

I also ship Ishtar and Reinhardt together, and I think Reinhardt will make a good prego dad. He is going to give birth to a cute little Pichu.

I also want Surtr to get pregnant, but instead of a baby, it will be Edelgard: Hegemon Husk and Formortiis already fully grown in full armor/scales. I want Surtr's pregnancy to be as painful as possible. And when the pregnancy comes to term, Edelgard: Hegemon Husk and Formortiis are going to burst out of his body like Xenomorphs in Aliens.

Yeah, I am a little bored. It is my day off, and I need to let out my creative juices.

Putting some thought into this... maybe Oscar? I don't say that because he can cook and cooking = wifey work. I'm trying to think of a guy who isn't effeminate or "weak" or timid, yet seems like they wouldn't mind being pregnant for a whole nine months or so if given the choice. Any overly energetic or dutiful guy I'm inclined to cross off the list, as I'd think they would possibly not enjoy being shackled to a less active/dutiful lifestyle owing to the bun the oven -although I imagine it'd be possible some of them could channel their vigor/sense of duty into gestating the baby the best they possibly can.

I'd say Ranulf too, but he already has grounds for being shipped with Ike. And the boring cliched assumption there would be that despite Ranulf being a total hunk, since Ike is hunkier, Ranulf would be stuck in a submissive, "feminine" role in the relationship. Bleh. Thus I wouldn't pick him as a first-choice mpreg candidate, even if there is evidence that he likely wouldn't mind play baby games with the child once it was out of the womb.

Oh, and I guess that since I've talked of Tellius, that Sothe has to come up. Dude needs to ditch the tight belly shirts if one were to joke of that. Though honestly he'd probably take the burden from Micaiah if it would take an unhealthy and greater-than-the-average-pregancy toll on her body.