Bound Hero Battle- Colm and Neimi

GuiltyLove

@GuiltyLove Nice clear, cool to see Catria doing great with the Arcane Qiang. Minerva might appreciate an Arcane axe down the line too, but I really wish she could just get an actual buff. Her weapon refine is such a joke compared to what we have now... Would anyone actually care if she got Flower Hauteclere? I guess the problem with giving her that would be that you then kinda have to give Moon Gradivus to Hardin which might be kinda nasty... But still, wouldn't be their most ridiculous balance decision by a long shot.

For a BHB this one is a little more tricky to one turn than normal, since the enemies are far away and there's a Drive Guard effect. Still, not really a problem if you just approach it right. Tana gets to use Arcane Lúin for the first time in this clear! Arcane Qiang will probably be better for Galeforcing usually thanks to the special charge, but having options is nice. Rearmed Ingrid's skills also come in handy for her, so I'm glad I went for her (even though I had to spark as usual).

I also did a couple of Sacred Stones theme clears for the occasion. Some recent inheritance like Seal Res 4 on Summer Tana or Guard Bearing 4 on regular Tana got to shine.

@BoaFerox Nice to see that you had fun with this clear. I liked seeing the other units. I'm surprised that Neimi didn't attack Tana in the second clear, but it looks like the healer attacked first for some reason. Tana survived so many hits in the third video! Funny how she and Neimi had the same critical quote. 

Yes, I've longed for Flower Hauteclere on Minerva and Michalis ever since it came out! The two fliers really need a better weapon; having Flower Hauteclere won't break the game compared to what's already out there. Maybe we'll get another Arcane axe someday