Dear SF

Percivalé

Sorry if lately I've sounded like a bitch

It should pass but uh

If I seem like I'm mad or annoyed at all, I'm really not so please don't mind it until this phase thing whatever it is subsides

Sorry if I've offended anyone the past few days, or said something that sounded questionable/upset anyone.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go do zooom time

:huh:

You never upset anyone around here.

This.

Bizz. Just be more confident in yourself. You, like me, think the whole world is out to get you, when it really isn't. Don't worry about it.

You don't seem like a bitch lately.

And even if you did, I wouldn't notice it because the bitchiness of A CERTAIN USER is the highest that this forum has seen and it makes me stop noticing everyone else's. Except Doom's.

You don't seem like a bitch lately.

And even if you did, I wouldn't notice it because the bitchiness of A CERTAIN USER is the highest that this forum has seen and it makes me stop noticing everyone else's. Except Doom's.

I love you for this post.

This.

Bizz. Just be more confident in yourself. You, like me, think the whole world is out to get you, when it really isn't. Don't worry about it.

I don't think that's accurate, actually Bizz is quite indifferent about other people. She just ignores them.