Be Proud

Deity

Things that you are very proud of, I mean, VERY proud of. Mention them.

Anyway, I is proud to be among the top fifty ranked in the world in SC4 (Soul Calibur 4), from around more than 300000 plus players, or something like that. I am aiming to become number one. ;)

I'll add other things later.

Um, proud to be in America, proud to not be fat, proud to not be an idiot, proud to not be a foreign person, proud to not be a poor little hobo, and proud to be not proud.

Racist, Fatist, You ARE an idiot, Racist more, just dicky, XD LIES

Proud to be 6'8" (Sept when I hit my head on low doors)

Ouch!

Proud to have once saved a little girl from a burning building. lol, if only you guys knew what really went on

Can you share, good sire. Although...*Looks at fireman's name and wonders* :lol:

Ouch!

Can you share, good sire. Although...*Looks at fireman's name and wonders* :lol:

We were making a short film project and we had this one scene where there was this burning house...

I was only standing around and overseeing the project when she started suffocating. I didn't enable the fire in any way!

Fatist? ?_?

I'm a fatist? I think you just made that up. Besides, fat people deserve it.

This post is really contradicting itself. >.<

Edited by Fireman

We were making a short film project and we had this one scene where there was this burning house...

I was only standing around and overseeing the project when she started suffocating. I didn't enable the fire in any way!

lies!

all lies! you are the man of fire! men of fire start fires!

:o

you arsonist!

lol!

I suppose I'm proud to be tall as well. I hit my head on the wall this one time. >.<

lies!

you arsonist!

lol!

I prefer the term 'artist'. XD

I'm proud to be a long-time (almost 19 years) video gamer.

So how old are you? 40? Jk, but you couldn't be 19, you wouldn't of had been able to play at that age. ^^

lies!

you arsonist!

lol!

Security, get this yelping whelp out here. XD

@Fireman...that was cool. Did she say thanks or somn later? Hit ya with a reward, etc?

So how old are you? 40? Jk, but you couldn't be 19, you wouldn't of had been able to play at that age. ^^

Security, get this yelping whelp out here. XD

@Fireman...that was cool. Did she say thanks or somn later? Hit ya with a reward, etc?

No, not really. We just kept working. XD

It wasn't like anything movie-epic. She just started coughing and saying her eyes were hurting. Then I just went and got a hose to put out the little fire.