Children Hang Kitten After Playing GTA

Steven Tyler

You might be on to something. You pretty much beat a Pokemon with other Pokemon into joining your party. You drag them everywhere in the world whether they want to go with you or not. They do whatever you tell them to do (slavery). And you battle/hurt other Pokemon for enjoyment.

This is what happens when parents don't do their job.
Or when the children are idiots. It can't just be one way.
Another thing, who the FUCK allows their children to play GTA?
I would.

There's a good reason for rating such games as GTA 'M'. But it can't be the root cause. Frankly I don't think the GTA series should exist, but that's beside the point. These kids must have had problems even before playing the game; the game cannot have helped but we can't just say "Look what these kids did because they play video games."

I do think part of the responsibility goes to the parents for allowing their kids to play such a violent game, but again, there's no one cause- there have to be multiple contributing causes for something like this.

Kids are actually capable of more cruelty than a lot of adults, I think, because they haven't cemented their values yet. Even before there were video games or even TV kids were pulling wings off flies and torturing animals. Society ought to look into why this happens, but it shouldn't focus on the media.