Hello everyone, I'm Ricardo, nice to meet you all!

RibsChirino

(I also posted this in the Meet and Greet thread, I hope posting as its own message doesn't break any rules, I did read the guidelines and I think it's fine but if it's not feel free to let me know or just delete it, don't want to spam or break any forum rules or etiquette)

~

Hello everyone, I'm Ricardo but everyone calls me Ribs!

I'm a full-time streamer and content creator, and I'm also a freelance graphic designer. I've been gaming all my life and I'm obsessed with Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which happens to be the 2nd Fire Emblem game I play (so many games await haha).

I'm big into Achievement and Trophy hunting, and since Nintendo systems don't have their chievo system I make my own custom lists. Right now I'm hunting the first list I made for Fire Emblem: Three Houses and I'm getting there.

Hope to make a lot of new friends here and share the passion for Fire Emblem with all of you.

Stay safe!

Ribs

Welcome to the Forest, RibsRicardo!

12 hours ago, RibsChirino said:

(I also posted this in the Meet and Greet thread, I hope posting as its own message doesn't break any rules, I did read the guidelines and I think it's fine but if it's not feel free to let me know or just delete it, don't want to spam or break any forum rules or etiquette)

You're safe no worries there.

12 hours ago, RibsChirino said:

I'm big into Achievement and Trophy hunting, and since Nintendo systems don't have their chievo system I make my own custom lists. Right now I'm hunting the first list I made for Fire Emblem: Three Houses and I'm getting there.

There is achievement for some Nintendo Games, it's mostly 100%-ing the game though.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the welcoming 🙂 I appreciate it!

On 6/25/2023 at 8:54 PM, Original Alear said:

Welcome! If you play Three Hopes or Engage, there is something kinda like an achievement system.

Nice! I will definitely check both of those in the future.

I'm going to finish my last campaign in the base 3H game (Silver Snow) and then I'll have another go at Maddening!

10 hours ago, RibsChirino said:

Thanks for the welcoming 🙂 I appreciate it!

Nice! I will definitely check both of those in the future.

I'm going to finish my last campaign in the base 3H game (Silver Snow) and then I'll have another go at Maddening!

I actually haven't finished 3 Houses Maddening. I'm in Blue Lions on the chapter before the timeskip. Someday I may get back to it...if I can clear the first battle after timeskip, the rest should be smooth sailing, right?

2 hours ago, Original Alear said:

I actually haven't finished 3 Houses Maddening. I'm in Blue Lions on the chapter before the timeskip. Someday I may get back to it...if I can clear the first battle after timeskip, the rest should be smooth sailing, right?

Maddening is very tricky, I managed to get to Ch. 17 in Crimson Flower and got REKD by that battle, spent like 8+ hours trying, different strats, managed to defeat some of the enemy generals, but they are way too strong and my units are not the best compo sadly. I still have the file but I'm going to start a fresh campaign with an overall strat for a better chance of success.

Maddening is so much fun but it's really tough haha I wish you success in your run!

Edited by RibsChirino

1 hour ago, RibsChirino said:

Maddening is very tricky, I managed to get to Ch. 17 in Crimson Flower and got REKD by that battle, spent like 8+ hours trying, different strats, managed to defeat some of the enemy generals, but they are way too strong and my units are not the best compo sadly. I still have the file but I'm going to start a fresh campaign with an overall strat for a better chance of success.

Maddening is so much fun but it's really tough haha I wish you success in your run!

The most disappointing part of my maddening run is that I tried to recruit a bunch of students with B supports to keep me from having to fight them in the later chapters...only a few of them came over to my house, so I think it'll make it harder to have those students. Then again, I'm not sure if they get replaced by equally strong enemy units anyway.

6 minutes ago, Original Alear said:

The most disappointing part of my maddening run is that I tried to recruit a bunch of students with B supports to keep me from having to fight them in the later chapters...only a few of them came over to my house, so I think it'll make it harder to have those students. Then again, I'm not sure if they get replaced by equally strong enemy units anyway.

I'm not sure how it works, but they do get replaced by a generic enemy general unit but I am unsure if they are equivalent in strength or weaker. I believe they are easier than the students, because most guides I've read mention that you are better off recruiting students.

• 3 weeks later...