FFtF is dead

Masu

Mods, can I troll the fuck outta that retard? NO, seriouly, any fucker who going harass somebody over there art skills should be flame. Man, I don't give a fuck if somebody art's isn't worthy of selling, but flaming somebody over minor shit is out of line! This ain't fuckin' GameFaqs or Gaia Online, dammit!

I agree with the bolded text.

Valid points that should be taken into consideration, however what did you mean by, "we're not in FESS, or the Ashtray here, they should have known better."? Does that mean this kind of thing happened all the time there?

On FESS, quite often during its last year, unfortunately. It was becoming near suffocating, and was one of the main reasons I basically stopped posting there. And since the people responsible for this bad atmosphere went on the Ashtray, I fear the style would stay the same there, so that's why I haven't subscribed there, and went instead on Serenes (that, and also because The Ashtray isn't a Fre Emblem forum as well).

To be 100% honest, this site wasn't meant for the selling of products or services, and such things should not be conducted here, or advertised here. It's disrespectful to use someone's site that wasn't designed for advertising to advertise and sell your products or services.

Mods, can I troll the fuck outta that retard?

It is an ironic thing: the vast majority of comments in regards to art and fiction on this forum are things like:

MOAR PLZ!
OMG That was the best!
*insert single emoticon here*

And you call someone who posts an honest and in depth criticism, regardless of how offensive it is, retarded. I can guarantee that even if their criticisms were written to be as inoffensive (but still as truthful) as possible, you people would have still flamed them back.

No offence to you personally.

Edited by Shuuda

It is an ironic thing: the vast majority of comments in regards to art and fiction on this forum are things like:

And you call someone who posts an honest and in depth criticism, regardless of how offensive it is, retarded. I can guarantee that even if their criticisms were written to be as inoffensive (but still as truthful) as possible, you people would have still flamed them back.

Agreed.

People take offense to everything around here, and everything is a personal attack apparently...

Honestly I found Art_Dragon's critic to be very helpful. He gave you his reasons and able to point out the mistakes.

Sure he inserted an insult there, ONCE. But I found it was easy to ignore as you read the rest of his post.

As for Mad Fredin...while he did point out some good points that I can agree with, he just go overboard with his wording.

To be 100% honest, this site wasn't meant for the selling of products or services, and such things should not be conducted here, or advertised here. It's disrespectful to use someone's site that wasn't designed for advertising to advertise and sell your products or services.

As much as I established a good relationship with Kilvas, I agree with you here. For example, I haven't established my Fire Emblem site for profit. All I did was for fans and for my pleasure on my spare time. If I wanted to sell my works, I would have designed my site for it from the start.

And that's why I generally never comment on Art or Sprites, no matter the forum I am. I only comment on the things I'm knowledgeable in, so for giving the fairest criticism.

Honestly I found Art_Dragon's critic to be very helpful. He gave you his reasons and able to point out the mistakes.

Sure he inserted an insult there, ONCE. But I found it was easy to ignore as you read the rest of his post.

Yeah, he inserted one insult only. But since his comment was a critic of Kilvas' work, he knew from the start the fans of her works wouldn't be pleased about it, yet he decided to throw an insult in there. He deliberately threw a lighted match in the powder magazine, while knowing the consequences. That's what I feel he did very wrong there. If he did his constructive criticism (which WAS one) normally, it would have been the eventual ones (after reading that normal criticism) who whined which would have been at fault.

Edited by AceNoctali

The constructive criticism can be as great as it is, but when even a single insult is inserted, it's enough to piss anyone off. Insults to the person and their work are just unneeded, and attracts unwanted attention, as opposed to just Kilvas's attention, whom the constructive criticism is aimed at.

The constructive criticism can be as great as it is, but when even a single insult is inserted, it's enough to piss anyone off. Insults to the person and their work are just unneeded, and attracts unwanted attention, as opposed to just Kilvas's attention, whom the constructive criticism is aimed at.

Well, I think he was also criticizing the buyers as well, as they are promoting it as art too.