Tempest Trials+: Nihility & Dream (Part 2)

A new Tempest Trials+ Series is coming, titled "Nihility & Dream"! 

yitlHRd.png

The curtain rises on Nihility & Dream, a series of events focusing on the story of Peony and other álfar!

Plus, story elements that feature Special Heroes chatting will be released on the 4th day and 7th day after the event starts!

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

A6IDSPV.png

Tailtiu's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

lZuLgNV.png

P66MHU3.png Teacake Tower+ (Mt: 12 Range: 2)
If unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and inflicts penalty on
foe's Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current bonus on each of foe's stats × 2.
(Calculates each stat penalty independently; example: if foe has +7 bonus to Atk, inflicts Atk-14, for a net penalty of Atk-7.)

JtOMM8J.png Reciprocal Aid
Unit and target ally swap HP. (Neither can go above their max HP.)

fA7mkpJ.png Still Water 3
Grants Atk/Res+5. Inflict Def-5.

8M0Lm5N.png Drive Atk 2
Grants Atk+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

I9YRGyO.png Atk/Spd Catch 3
At start of combat, if foe's HP = 100% or if【Penalty】is active on foe, grants Atk/Spd+3 to unit during combat.

0xNz5g6.png Bold Fighter 3
If unit initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)

You can also earn some Divine Codes: Ephemera 8 by reaching the 6,000 score, and an Anima Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

The next event in the series, titled Nihility & Dream 3, is scheduled for Ver. 7.9.0. Because the story of Nihility & Dream is told through a series of events,
you will be able to view the story on the Tempest Trials+ event page after the event is over, even if you didn't participate in it.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

You might wanna edit those skill descriptions, I don't think AScatch and Bold Fighter are carbon copies of ARrein in all but names and skill icons 😛

So the story this time has Mirabilis and Triandra traveling together, and approached by an unknown foe... the destroyer of dreams, the ruin of hope... the one who rules nothingness...
I guess that means they're Eitr's master.

I don't expect anything from this month's story. The Part 2 of the two previous TT stories also didn't add anything relevant, mostly because if they added a new character here that character would not apear in the next New Heroes banner because that will be the CYL banner.

I can see Ginnungagap being introduced next month and appearing in September's banner. Then some Ascended/Rearmed OCs after that. Peony and Triandra as my picks here.

17 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

You might wanna edit those skill descriptions, I don't think AScatch and Bold Fighter are carbon copies of ARrein in all but names and skill icons 😛

Thanks! I forgot to change those. lol

Huh, I actually liked the interaction between Triandra and Mirabilis (though I was surprised to see them since I thought we'd be following Plumeria and Peony.) Triandra was pretty chill, and Mirabilis was...about as proactive as she gets, I think. It was nice seeing them kind of round each other out.

Also, getting Freyr as we did, I wonder if he'll turn up in the story. The timing makes sense, anyway, and a thing he says when he gets a bunch of stats on levelup is something about his being around is proof that the world has hope yet. I can't help but wonder if that's in reference to his being revived in this "Nihility and Dream" story. If it's Freyja dreaming, it would make sense if she dreamed her brother back to life, I suppose, since he's a dream being. Clever, even if it kind of cheapens other plot points (Freyr's sacrifice, and potentially (one of) Njordr's motives for what he's doing over in Book 7.)

43 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I wish Tailtiu: Teatime Mingler was given a better weapon. Oh well.

Don't worry, that Arcane Green Tome should be here any month now.  Surely IS wouldn't do something dumb and give us another Arcane Sword or Arcane Lance first instead, right?

Anyways that aside, there is a decent chance we get an Arcane Tome from a Rearmed Triandra or Plumeria. Whether or not said hypothetical Arcane Tome will be Green (rather than Blue or, please don't IS, Colorless) is another question.

If we instead get another new Hero type from this TT storyline instead of a second Rearmed Hero, I will be very displeased with IS. We really do not need any more Hero types.

10 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I wish Tailtiu: Teatime Mingler was given a better weapon. Oh well.

I wished she was a different color (blue or red), and had the same tome as Ferdinand but with the different color. Both being green hurted her.

On 8/9/2023 at 6:56 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

I wished she was a different color (blue or red), and had the same tome as Ferdinand but with the different color. Both being green hurted her.

If she hadn't been Green, I'd have hoped for Red since her base is already Blue.

Sooooo nothing (important) happened, which is apt, since we're against the Queen of Nothing. Triandra's hurt, Mirabailis was asleep but is now awake and the most useless I've ever seen an NPC. Triandra also says that the Alfar can't beat her. So, guess Freyja's going to need to do some lucid dreaming and beat up the nothing, I'm guessing, unless Freyr comes back to rescue these gals. Anyway, it is likely to be a goat, whatever happens. (FEH out of context is amazing.)