Which FE games you barely played since then...

*Topic Title*  

34 members have voted

1. 1. <_< (Getting sick of this)

• FE1
    • FE2
    • FE3
    • FE4
    • FE5
    • FE6
    • FE7
    • FE8
    • FE9
    • FE10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE5 gets dull after a playthrough and a half. I like to think I know all I need to know after one playthrough, with the half playthrough being from my old computer before it crashed.

FE5. Once is enough to get on your nerves and finally say: THERE. I PLAYED IT. NEVER AGAIN.

I beated it...more than twice actually. =3

All in E rank. I PHAIL so much. >_<

Of ones that I have played, I barely played FE6 and FE9... No idea why. There are better FE's, and I'd rather play them, I guess. I prefer portable FE as opposed to console FE, but FE10 is an acception because it is really enjoyable. I also plan on playing FE: SD to death. Currently on P3.

I've barely played the original. As much as I like NES games, it's a little difficult to play FE1 after playing FE3 Book 1. That there is another remake doesn't help much. I haven't played Gaiden very much, although I do plan on picking up where I left off sometime in the future. I don't play Genealogy very much, either. I find it very, very boring.

Well I reckon out of the Fire Emblems that I've actually tried seriously I played Fe4 the least... heck I dont think I ever got around to beating it because of some vital items breaking down on me. :( Also to honest FE4 is a bit overrated.. it was good for it's time but I honestly believe that FE5 surpassed it in almost area....

I officially beat FE5 and fe6 only once though I have about three attempts in Fe5 and fe6 each. Though I never bothered to play em again after actually beating em' since I loss the means to play them. Though I'd consider playing them again with the patches so I actually get the plot fully while playing.....

The all the english releases I've beaten at least 2 twice. Fe7 with the most with probably around 15 play through however they were on various cartridges and computers :( so I have no proof of 100% supports and my awesome battle arena teams I assembled.

So yeah thats it i think i might started to ramble a little bit.

Out of all of the english releases, I've beaten at least two twice. Fe7 with the most with probably around 15 play through however they were on various cartridges and computers :( so I have no proof of 100% supports and my awesome battle arena teams I assembled.

Kinda reminds me of me not having any proof that I unlocked all of the songs in FE7. (Dang data deletion.)

FE1/3 don't count because I've barely started them, and FE2 doesn't exactly have a replay value.

FE8 here. Played it once in Japanese and didn't even bother playing again when it was released overseas.

FE5 gets dull after a playthrough and a half. I like to think I know all I need to know after one playthrough, with the half playthrough being from my old computer before it crashed.

WTF, FE5 is like a masterpiece. To tell you the truth...Stories 1,2 and 5 are any good. Ever since Gumpei Yokei's death, the stories up until after the fifth one went downhill.

Story 1 Masterpiece- FE1/FE11, FE2, FE3 (Book II) (My most favorite.)

Story 2 Masterpiece- FE4 (First Half), FE5, FE4 (Second Half) (My 2nd favorite)

Story 3 Moderate- FE7 (Prequel) and FE6

Story 4 Sucks- FE8

Story 5 Masterpiece- FE9 and FE10 (Third favorite.)

FE5. Once is enough to get on your nerves and finally say: THERE. I PLAYED IT. NEVER AGAIN.

Well it shouldn't have to take practically an expert player just to be able to finish it. Also, the Attack Generator RNG is massive phail for not having 0 or 100% and getting prone to crits easily.

------

FE8. I never touched it again after one playthrough. It got really boring.

Edited by Lenneth

Well it shouldn't have to take practically an expert player just to be able to finish it. Also, the Attack Generator RNG is massive phail for not having 0 or 100% and getting prone to crits easily.

It just likes to screw you over at the worst times that not even an expert player could have seen it coming. Game-play wise, I loathed it.

This. I should probably get to S-ranking it but I freaking love FE11's H5.

Yeah, I've heard that it is more difficult than even Thracia 776 itself.