Which FE games you barely played since then...

*Topic Title*  

34 members have voted

1. 1. <_< (Getting sick of this)

• FE1
    • FE2
    • FE3
    • FE4
    • FE5
    • FE6
    • FE7
    • FE8
    • FE9
    • FE10

Yeah, I've heard that it is more difficult than even Thracia 776 itself.

Doubt it, almost got an S-rank the first time and that was long before playing Radiant Dawn, FE11's H5 and FE5. Really, the only reason I didn't get it is because I foolishly went to some gaidens I shouldn't have gone to (Chapter 19xx for example).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've heard that it is more difficult than even Thracia 776 itself.

FE5 is a bit harder than HM5. With FEDS, you just have to think and camp, while getting perfect ranks in FE5 is nearly impossible.

My FE 8 data was recently ruined, so I'm on Chapter 5 now.

I'm in the middle of EHM in FE 7

I'm near the middle of HHM in FE 7

I hardly ever play FE 10 anymore. In fact, I hardly play video games anymore.

I didn't vote because I have urges to play them. After NOT playing FE for 1-5 months (depending on how long you can wait) I could STILL remember the storyline, yet the game play was still very enjoyable.

Basically what I'm saying is, if the game is boring you, leave it alone for a while, then play it again. Don't play it to death the first day you get it.

FE5 is a bit harder than HM5. With FEDS, you just have to think and camp, while getting perfect ranks in FE5 is nearly impossible.
Why did a couple ChinaFE people have to get SSS ranks, it makes me rage because I feel inadequate. :[[

Eaichu got an SS once didn't he?

I played FE 7 for the last time almost 4 years ago, though I don't count MK404's hack.

FE 8...maybe 3 years ago.

FE 9...last time I played was for a transfer run, but if I manage to get an ActionReplay for Gamecube somehow I'm considering doing a final playthrough with everyone capped.

FE 10...in March.

I played FE 3-6 during the summer, though.

I don't think anybody's tried to rank H5 yet though, but that is mostly because there isn't a ranking system in FEDS.

FE5 didn't need overpowered enemies to be hard though sleep.gif
Also, FE5 is FE5. FEDS is a remake of FE1. They had to make the enemies overpowered to be hard (which I actually don't think they're overpowered when you consider how powerful your units can be). FE5 is hard for its chapter design, but FEDS couldn't do anything about that. Edited by FE3 Player

The whole list:

FE1 - never played

FE2 - played the start a few times, always loved it but was distracted each time.

FE3 - got bored after a few chapters.

FE4 - played through at least 10-15 times, on a playthrough now.

FE5 - played through at least 5 times, planning a playthrough soon.

FE6 - got bored after a few chapters.

FE7 - got bored after a few chapters, but kept on and finished it. Was never too interesting and I'll probably not play it again for a long time (not counting hacks)

FE8 - got bored after a few chapters

FE9 - played it once this summer, loved it

FE10 - played it twice this summer, really loved it

I haven't played FE8 in a long time. I don't really care about the characters in that game and it's way too easy. I don't think I'm going back to that. I also haven't played FE7 in a while. Maybe one day I'll play it again. I'm alternating between FE9 and FE10 (9 for the support convos, 10 cause I really like the gameplay).

Define "then".

I can't stand Radiant Dawn, after playing through it 3 times (Easy, easy, then normal, never finished Hard)

I was addicted to the first (7th) one when I first played it, but now I can't stand it.

Meanwhile, I just started my fourth, and first Hard Mode, playthrough in SS ^__^

I love all the games I've played, which are the first nine. I have played Radiant Dawn a little bit at a friend's who imported the game from the US, but that's all. I've never played Shadow Dragon. I really want to play them, though :(

I've been playing Dark Dragon and Gaiden quite a bit lately (although my Dark Dragon game seems to freeze sometimes, which is why I can't continue gathering enemy data :(), and I must say I still love them. Gaiden is really freaking hard without any kind of abuse, though, once you reach the first soldiers (lolz at thieves).

From the SNES games, I've never beaten Book II, sadly. I've beaten Genealogy once, but that's a good while ago. Same for Thracia and Sword of Seals. I've beaten Blazing Sword more than ten times, and I still love the game. Not only because of the plot (which I personally find to be rather good), but also because HHM, the mode I always play, is actually very challenging to S rank, especially with that freaking experience rank >__<

I've beaten Sacred Stones over ten times as well. The storyline isn't as good, and the game is really easy, but I still think it's a fun game to play. I'm not as much a fanboy as some guy named CATS, though (I read a debate of him in which he said he was nearing his 100th playthrough).

I think I'm nearing my 18th playthrough of Path of Radiance, and it's also the game I'm most familiar with and know quite a bit about. I personally think it's the most graphically attractive and has the best storyline (even better than Genealogy), and the base conversations are also good for character development.

I got bored of FE8 after my first PT. The story wasn't very interesting imo and the game threw all the uber-weapons to you so it was way too easy.

And I don't play FE7 anymore, too. I loved the characters and the storys and all, but I think most of the maps were boring except for a few ones...

Where is the all of them option. No seriously, I don't put in more than 4 or 5 compolete playthroughs. For supports I either don't get 100% or it I do I abuse by not saving (if you don't save the game will still save support progress in the support room).

But if I had to say FE1 gets it. I must have gotton to about chapter 7 but got fed up of "Where's the Silver Lance? I have to DEPLOY Jeigan just to take it off him? I know I'll put it in storage...which I have to pay for?" and the whole having to look at tables to work out what I was using since there are no icons.

FE7, I don't know, I just find it realllllyyyyy boring for some reason. I don't like the characters either =/. It just draisn me to play it sometimes, haha that sounds awful.

FE8 still gets some play occasionally, I play FE5 and 6 ALOT, FE4 some, and every now and then I'll throw back to FE3 (now, just for Book2). Never played 9 or 10 and I don't really feel inclined to (don't have GC/Xbox/Wii/whatever the hell they're on)

FE7, I don't know, I just find it realllllyyyyy boring for some reason. I don't like the characters either =/. It just draisn me to play it sometimes, haha that sounds awful.

FE8 still gets some play occasionally, I play FE5 and 6 ALOT, FE4 some, and every now and then I'll throw back to FE3 (now, just for Book2). Never played 9 or 10 and I don't really feel inclined to (don't have GC/Xbox/Wii/whatever the hell they're on)

No chance in hell Fire Emblem would be on Xbox since it's NOT a Nintendo system. 9 is on GC and 10 is on Wii.

No chance in hell Fire Emblem would be on Xbox since it's NOT a Nintendo system. 9 is on GC and 10 is on Wii.

Yea, I thought those were the systems but I wasn't positive ^_^;;;;

I never got excited for them anyway, so I pretty much know nothinggggg abut them, I'm not saying they're bad though.

Well, I would probably say FE8. Its creature campaign looked like it would keep you occupied forever, but it got boring really fast. The only reason I play it now is because I got a Gameshark and like to make funny playthroughs like putting every character in their worst class and then cheating them to max every stat.

FE9 would be the one I play most. I got it the Christmas it came out and have played it pretty much ever since then.