What older games would you love to see remade with current graphics?

Inactive Account

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secret of Mana desperately needs some love. Final Fantasy Adventure does, too. Yeah, I know FFA was remade as Sword of Mana, but that game sucked badly. Final Fantasy Legends 1, 2, and 3 could do with a remake as well.

I'd like to see some of the older FE games remade and released in America. And also, Kirby 64, since as odd as that sounds, the poor lil' pink guy hasn't had a console title in quite some time to the best of my knowledge...

Actraiser.

I was thinking this today while listening to the Symphonic Suite. :3

I forgot castlevania should be remade

If you mean the first game it's already been remade to hell and back (Vampire Killer for MSX, Super Castlevania IV for SNES, Akumajo Dracula for Sharp X68000 and Castlevania Chronicles for PSX). However I'd like to see Chronicles receiving a facelift rather than just new sprites and effects.

The game boy Castlevania games... Legends will probably never get a remake since it was removed from the storyline >_>.

Adventure and Belmont's Revenge, definitely. Legends sucked anyway.

Space Station Silicon Valley. With that trophy bug included.

Nothing but pure evil you. That Trophy drove me mad for ages. Apart from that pretty good game even if I did get stuck about halfway through :( It would be nice to see that and Body Harvest with not nesicarily better graphics but better textures (that was the problem with those games the graphics were perchieved as poor not due to the polygon models but the fact there were no textures) but it might kill the feel of them :( Cell-shading is basically the no textures route :P

I'm going to go and say the following:

-Fire Emblem Gaiden (it needs love) and speaking of black sheep...

-Phantasy Star 3...in its current state once you get past the WTF stuff of dead characters able to cast magic out of battle...including reverser (the rerival spell) and thus bring thesmelves back from the dead, the fact the poison doesn't do damage to you...it just presents you from recovering health and anti (or any spell for that matter) can miss out of battle :( "Oh I've been poisened.", "You're an andriod how did you get poisoned, you're supposed to be immune", "I'll cast Anti. Huh? It didn't work. I'll try again...it worked" all you are left with is a very slow and very dull RPG it is just about playable if you get it working at 300% speed. They could do stuff with it. It might reuire a total rehaul though. It isn't so much cuttent graphiucs but more current gen gameplay.