Tempest Trials+: Nihility & Dream (Part 4)

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trials+ Series is coming, titled "Nihility & Dream"! 

fKE6bFE.png

The curtain rises on Nihility & Dream, a series of events focusing on the story of Peony and other álfar!

Plus, story elements that feature Special Heroes chatting will be released on the 4th day and 7th day after the event starts!

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

P04suUu.png

Kellam's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

EIDDjpN.png

The most easily forgotten armored knight in Chrom's Shepherds. Will anyone notice
that he dressed up for the festival? Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.

ororsaL.png Farmer's Tool+ (Might: 14 / Range: 1)
At start of turn, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def+6 to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit for 1 turn.
If unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+X to unit during combat
(X = 4 + highest bonus on each stat between unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit; calculates each stat bonus independently).

4SB02Nx.png Ignis (Cooldown: 4)
Boosts damage by 80% of unit's Def.

kum9HjI.png Atk/Def Ideal 3
At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100% or if【Bonus】is active on unit, grants Atk/Def+3 to unit during combat.

uXJjXUh.png Vengeful Fighter 3
If unit's HP ≥ 90% and foe initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack,
and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

PWsz0PB.png Threat. Atk/Def 2
At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.

bFsSlTr.png Even Tempest 3
At start of even-numbered turns, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)

You can also earn some Divine Codes: Ephemera 10 by reaching the 6,000 score, and a Wind Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

The next event in the series, titled Nihility & Dream 5, is scheduled for Ver. 7.11.0. Because the story of Nihility & Dream is told through a series of events,
you will be able to view the story on the Tempest Trials+ event page after the event is over, even if you didn't participate in it.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Strange, it looks like we're not getting a Tempest Trials character this month.

Yay! Kellam is in Heroes at last!

I'm excited for Even Tempest as a Sacred Seal. I recall Odd Tempest was one of the Sacred Seals available in a Tempest Trials roughly a year ago, but I missed it.

Threaten Atk/Def and Even Tempest are squarely in the "what's the point?" category of Sacred Seals.

What do they have against Atk/Spd Ideal or Null C-Disrupt? Or even Atk/Def Ideal?

And the sooner they finish the Ideal and Catch series, the sooner I can start complaining about the glacial pace they're releasing the Clash series (since I don't see them releasing Finish anytime soon). We're currently only missing Spd/Res Catch, Atk/Spd Ideal, and Atk/Def Ideal from those series.

Okay, so... Guess we're getting Ascended Peony, and according to her description, it's from her bond with Triandra (somehow.) Also, Gungagagp or whatever her name is...looks just weird. I don't know; I feel like I really, really don't care about this particular arc. Also, you can really feel the male extinction in this one. Not even Freyr is here to help Peony ascend. It's just Triandra for some reaosn.